Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did Killer, Kidd and Luffy didn't do it? i will tell you why, because none of them has the balls to face that attack head on.
Cause Zoro choose to do it first to get in front while they were thinking, not because they couldn't do the same. Zoro is both props on trying, but idiot for going to die for it. Law stated about that even in this chapter on him to die from attack from Kaido.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

:kata:

ZORO FANS MAKE FUN OF SANJI CRACKED LEG ODA AND NOW KARMA HIT THEM

ZORO TOUCHED BY YONKO ATTACK FOR 1 SECOND = BROKEN EVERY BONE IN BODY

SANJI BLOCK BIG MOM ATTACK WITH NO HAKI NO WEAPON = NEUTROLIZED

ZORO FANS SHOULD STOP TRASHING SANJI IT ALWAY SOCME BACK TO BITE THEM

NEXT UP

YAMATO REPLACE MONSTER TRIO ZORO

ZORO NO LONGER ON ROOF

ZORO VS OROCHI

But if Luffy is the only one left, why would she do that?
Post automatically merged:

You guys aren't answering my question. What happens if they can't hold her back? There's literally no one else unless Marco goes to help
Well different things can happen.
Marine can push BM to leave , news about an attack to WCI can make her leave ( BB attacking to get her red poneglyph) , etc.

Options are there that's why many theorize that she'll not fall in Wano.

Kaido is the one Oda said definitely falls after all

Him? A lot. The Zoro-side or at least toxic ones, I don't like at all. Give fans bad name when they overhype or think no one is stronger than even stating about Luffy not able to handle Kaido, but recent spoilers shows Luffy vs Kaido is set.
Regardless of Zoro, I think that Luffy can’t handle Kaido alone. He would give him a good fight though but he clearly needs help. Kaido is the strongest creature, even though he’s now injured Luffy can’t end this fight alone. Luffy is learning Ryou since 1 week and can’t handle the side effects of Gear 4. I think the first Yonko Luffy will beat alone will be Teach

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
ZORO FANS WRITE 100 PAGE ESSAY ON WHY ZORO WILL KILL KAIDO, WHY ZORO WILL STAY ON ROOF, WHY ZORO IS EQUAL TO LUFFY

CHAPTER 1010 : ALL TURN OUT FALSE

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD PREDICT ZORO WILL GET COC AT SOME POINT

NOW ZORO FANS WILL SAY

OMG WE WERE RIGHT!!! WE CALLED THIS 3 YEARS AGOOO ZORO HAVE COC PRETENDING THAT 99% OF THEIR THEORY DIDNT TURNED OUT WRONG

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.