Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one might have expected it but it seems like the Straw Hats may actually be leaving Wano as a legit Yonko crew strength-wise. Luffy is about to 1v1 Kaido and win. Zoro's strength speaks for itself. The rest are gonna win against flying six members who no one thought they were capable of even fighting.
I'm curious how Oda will make the BB vs SH a challenge for the SHs if the SHs are 1v1-ing the Beast Pirates in this raid
Which is why I think most of the fights will be a tag team

You know what's so weird. The people that claim zoro is done. Well currently I guess all the other novas are done fighting kaido.

Now if thats the case based on feats kidd was poor and Killer was ok. While the only lasting damage that any of the yonko has suffered was from a dying zoro who was only placed in the position of being injured in the first place because he had to protect other novas.

Now let's go slower for some people. Zoro who is dying was able to scar a much more powerful kaido (since this kaido is 20 years older and more experienced than the one thay fought oden) and is also in his strongest form which is hybrid. To add this kaido actually freaks out over zoros use of ashura and states that this wound will be long lasting because of zoros coc. Also hinting thay zoro actually does have advanced coc. Its just that zoro didn't know thatvhe had coc to begin with.

This means that so far when it pertains to blocking and damaging a yonko zoro actually has the best feats since luffy this chapter admits that all he has been doing is superficial damage
Asspull straight out of asspull avenue on door number a55pull!

Reread Kaido’s dialogue with Zoro without your tears. Be analytical and unbiased for once.

Asspull out!!!
Post automatically merged:

What will you be doing when Zoro takes Kaido's head? :yasu:
The only head dragon’s head Zoro is taking with those blunt knives is one from punk hazard

Waiting for Zoro to waste his use of Ashura on an opponent that just shrugs it off?

Zoro semi low/mid high tier only. Not even a High Top Tier like Luffy

What I'm gunna be doing when you all have to read it.

Good luck with Zoro vs King 😂😂😂
low mid high tier?
:goatasure:no no no

If Luffy's solo's Kaido going forward. We'll know why Kizaru was so confident going against 2 Yonkos alone.
you guys know he most likely will.....

You know what's so weird. The people that claim zoro is done. Well currently I guess all the other novas are done fighting kaido.

Now if thats the case based on feats kidd was poor and Killer was ok. While the only lasting damage that any of the yonko has suffered was from a dying zoro who was only placed in the position of being injured in the first place because he had to protect other novas.

Now let's go slower for some people. Zoro who is dying was able to scar a much more powerful kaido (since this kaido is 20 years older and more experienced than the one thay fought oden) and is also in his strongest form which is hybrid. To add this kaido actually freaks out over zoros use of ashura and states that this wound will be long lasting because of zoros coc. Also hinting thay zoro actually does have advanced coc. Its just that zoro didn't know thatvhe had coc to begin with.

This means that so far when it pertains to blocking and damaging a yonko zoro actually has the best feats since luffy this chapter admits that all he has been doing is superficial damage
Dude advance CoC is like Wb vs Roger and now Kaido vs Luffy. They aren't even touching when clashing. In Zoro case, he subconsciously activate his CoC, just like Luffy in MF.

Coming from the Yonko who took sword first-hand by Oden being Kaido, so he understand what it looks like and it's abilities and Big Mom is trained in swordswomanship and know how to wield a weapon as another way for fighting for her, so they are credible as the blacksmith and even Zoro one who got the sword talks about it's abilities.

Again, if you guys can't be honest especially after 'ZKK' been debunked not going take your side seriously.
Wow.
:shame::lawsigh:

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Swordsmanship and blacksmith are not the same. Being skilled at one doesn't make you skilled at the other. That's like claiming because you can use a cell phone you also know how to create one.

Already quoted what kaido stated or would you like for me to write it in smaller words for you? And where exactly is the Asspull?
You thr scar would be longer lasting. That’s an asspull. According to the spoilers
Already quoted what kaido stated or would you like for me to write it in smaller words for you? And where exactly is the Asspull?
You said Kaido said the Zoro scar leaves would be longer lasting. That’s an asspull. According to the spoilers Kaido didn’t say that. He just said it would leave a scar. So where did you pull that if not your emotion.

You thr scar would be longer lasting. That’s an asspull. According to the spoilers

You said Kaido said the Zoro scar leaves would be longer lasting. That’s an asspull. According to the spoilers Kaido didn’t say that. He just said it would leave a scar. So where did you pull that if not your emotion.
Oh ok. My advice to you is wait for the pages to see it then. Then come back afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.