we dont know

we dont know if asura itself is coc
or if zoro attacked with asura using coc

what we do know is zoro used asura kaido says nothing

zoro cuts kaido
kaido says coc

kaido says its a deep cut that will scar
then we have luffy (and kaido in 993) saying ryou hits are too shallow
Zoro knew nothing about himself using or having CoC. That means it's something that just manifested. Had Asura been CoC related, Mihawk would have surely informed him of it during the timeskip.

Maybe barrier haki works like "Mana Zone", the bigger the Mana Zone, larger the area of where user can use CoC to deal damage without touching anything. It will explain "they are not even touching" and damage being inflicted.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Zoro knew nothing about himself using or having CoC. That means it's something that just manifested. Had Asura been CoC related, Mihawk would have surely informed him of it during the timeskip.
no thats what we are missing until we get the chapter

in what context does kaido say coc

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

this to me sounds like kaido is saying it due to the actual attack that hit him not like his response in 923 to luffy using coc after being kod

(obviously zoro has no clue what he did)

So luffy got 2 power up on a short amount of time the strawhats grow in strenght at a very fast pace no doubt
Post automatically merged:

no thats what we are missing until we get the chapter

in what context does kaido say coc

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

this to me sounds like kaido is saying it due to the actual attack that hit him not like his response in 923 to luffy using coc after being kod

(obviously zoro has no clue what he did)
Kinda reminds me of marine ford were luffy use it but had no clue

Oh is that a win for you Zotardz? Kaido not saying Enma is a wins for you?

How sad, no wonder you guys are such cucks 😂
Actually kaido praising zoro for his outstanding coc is only but 1 win. But I can list zoros wins in this one chapter if you like
Post automatically merged:

Not sure.

I'm just trying to explain it the best I can right now. I'm sure once the chapter gets released we will have a better understanding what they are doing and how it works.
Agreed

If Luffy beats Kaido 1 vs 1 from now, there will be no hype left in One Piece. He will become the most strongest creature in the world and all the lore will be gone.

I really wish that Yonkos will be up there like Meruem in HxH, where no one can beat him unless you need to come up with brilliant strategy or teamwork. It turns out Yonkos are just another Piccolo waiting Luffy to catch up and get beaten.

I also really miss old One Piece where Luffy needs to use brain for fighting (using water against Croc, or try to use weapon against logia). Now, it becomes Saiya's power up with ten levels of Haki. Characters without it become trash automatically. This destroy hype of many characters that have been built up pre-timeskip like Franky. This is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.