Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No images yet? Want to see the Asura badly.

Where is this funny Zoro entrusting Law coming from? :gokulaugh:Law, who is a swordsman, will never be stronger than Zoro.

It was established since chapter 2/3 that my boy is just built different :myman:
Can you personally post a thread or give detailed comment involving Zoro vs Law powerscaling in battledome Zoro vs Law thread? Imo itd be great to discuss the various aspects with you since i support Law's powerlevel over Zoro.

Yet it also stated Enma has it's own abilities by Yonkos talk and Zoro even stated about it himself. So Enma is doing more work than Zoro is.
Own ability as in suck Haki that belongs to the user to begin with?

You mean 5 guys helping you out to fight 1 of them compare to 1 guy fighting YC lvl opponents who together could be as strong as Yonko or more? Nah, not the same thing. Macro stomps Zoro by miles apart.
Is Big Mom invisible to you or something??
So tell me, how many YC lvl guys does it take to be as strong as 1 Yonko then?

Getting saved and help by your team isn't you 'solo', that you in a team. Like this spoilers show Law saving him twice and getting him out of there. He got one-shot by Kaido first time with his club. He isn't on Yonko lvl or anything near it.
Zoro got one-shot by Kaido? Since when??
I mean, either Law or Zoro has to get the credit here right?

Nerfed Killer did, so image healthy Killer would do to him? So again by your logic Killer stomps Zoro easily. Just ask @rerere on that statement on how he see Killer over Zoro.
Zoro was nerfed too, missing a sword, stomach acting up. And it was 2 on 1...

I mean Nami beats up Luffy. So by gag means, she is stronger than Luffy since she made him bleed and give him bumps despite comical nature? So Nami is actually strongest one if your set using gag then. Not double standard, it's about understanding difference of serious and what is a gag. Chopper is not stronger than these guys and getting hit on someone who can't fight back is very moot, kid.

Using Macro and Jimbei as expect and they proven they are stronger than Chopper and not only ones.
What makes you say that's a gag though? Queen clearly isn't Choppers Nakama, like Nami and Luffy...
Chopper slapping Queen doesn't make him stronger than Marco or Jinbei though... It just make Marco vs K+Q not an 1 on 2 anymore.

Last edited:
Nah, turning your point against you.

I mean if we going by interactions, Queen attack Zoro and Zoro try to attack him back, so if Queen sees him, he will try to go after him. No headcannon to state that. King have interactions with Sanji and could go after him too, so not trying to be biased, but just stating what we seen. Zoro won't face YC lvl opponent in his conditions though even with Law or Chopper healing him. It won't make you be able to face attacks of YC lvl opponents like that. Just saying.
why is Inuarashi fighting Jack after fighting Kaido but Zoro can’t fight commanders after fighting Kaido?

Zoro not listening to luffy wont be surprise and not make him unloyal in anyway he done it before and that in every anime where your friend tell you do sum and they ignore it and still stay by they side
This is just plot dude... Oda made Zoro the one to get hit by the Hakai because he needs an excuse to remove Zoro from the roof

Now Zoro can do the thing everyone expected. He’s gonna beat king. As usual

Status
Not open for further replies.