Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How would Zoro's swords cut Kaido if advanced CoC doesn't allow for physical contact to be made?
like oden did

in fact looking at the one the scabbards did

the scabbards have impact marks on kaido where they cut him
odens does not
so maybe oden did INDEED use acoc to cut kaido

both luffy and kaido when talking about ryou vs kaido say its too shallow

and kaido only says coc after zoro hits him

From reading the spoiler I believe it is telling us Luffy is combining barrier haki with CoC haki.

We know from the manga barrier haki allows you to hit your opponent without making physical. That's what Luffy was trying to learn in prison. When an attack has lightning coming from it it's a CoC attack.
Interesting. However doesnt the spoilers also say that kaido is doing the same thing? Hence why I deduced it was solely a coc application thing. But you can very much be corect

That's the principle of CoA, and I'm not arguing against that. Hell, a Swordsman might be able to cut with CoC, but that's still left up to be seen when the chapter releases with dialogue. People just need to stop jumping to conclusions and belittling others thinking they have a superior mindset based off of spoiler text. It did not end well for a lot of people for the first 400 pages of this thread.
I don't know what you are mad about but I'm not trying to belittle anything. I'm just trying to explain how Zoro might be able to deal with that CoC.

There's still a lot we don't understand asura. Is it supposed to be Zoro's CoC manifested into a shape? I'm sure we'll get a better understanding of it in time.

like oden did

in fact looking at the one the scabbards did

the scabbards have impact marks on kaido where they cut him
odens does not
so maybe oden did INDEED use acoc to cut kaido

both luffy and kaido when talking about ryou vs kaido say its too shallow

and kaido only says coc after zoro hits him
That's why I said it's still possible the attack itself was using CoC, but we can't be certain until you read the actual chapter. The thing that annoys me is this dude is over here acting all high and mighty like he knows for certain. He pulled that shit all last night trying to argue with me about Asura being CoC, and took a hard ass L once the Full Summary dropped.

Who wins?

Advanced CoO
Advanced CoA
Advanced CoC
Gear 2
Gear 3
Gear 4

Or

Basic CoA
Basic CoO
Coc, possibly?
A magic sword

Luffy neg different Zoro.

Zoro proven can't tank top tier attacks, Luffy has top tier attacks. Zoro is neg diffed
Post automatically merged:

So oden didn’t phase kaido either . Zoro and oden both gave kaido scars.
Kaido killed Oden and nearly killed Zoro if Law didn't save him multiple times. Your point is trash

That's the principle of CoA, and I'm not arguing against that. Hell, a Swordsman might be able to cut with CoC, but that's still left up to be seen when the chapter releases with dialogue. People just need to stop jumping to conclusions and belittling others thinking they have a superior mindset based off of spoiler text. It did not end well for a lot of people for the first 400 pages of this thread.
Normally I would agree but it works both ways. The people you claim others are belittling are the very same ones either trolling and not articulating at all and simply want to be spoon feed by reactors on youtube

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's why I said it's still possible the attack itself was using CoC, but we can't be certain until you read the actual chapter. The thing that annoys me is this dude is over here acting all high and mighty like he knows for certain. He pulled that shit all last night trying to argue with me about Asura being CoC, and took a hard ass L once the Full Summary dropped.
we dont know

we dont know if asura itself is coc
or if zoro attacked with asura using coc

what we do know is zoro used asura kaido says nothing

zoro cuts kaido
kaido says coc

kaido says its a deep cut that will scar
then we have luffy (and kaido in 993) saying ryou hits are too shallow

Status
Not open for further replies.