Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro no.. I am a Zoro Fan. I Gain nothing from denying that he used it. It just does not add up,is all. Oda likes Zoro but he likes other characters more In think we can both agree on that. Yet he gives Zoro a special conqueror's haki? When at the same time he gets a sword that somehow is not even about his own strength but Assisted by the sword somehow? That is just a bizarre contradiction. Especially considering that Oda said Zoro's speciality is armament haki. Don't you see how off this all looks?
Already capping. It was carefully stated that enma had to do with zoros haki. Nothing more nothing less. Infact zoro taming so quickly can be directly related to the fact that his will (coc) is strong

If Oda does Yamato very dirty, at worst she will come to Kaido vs Luffy site as non factor.

Just like Franky was briefly there when Luffy was fighting Lucci but barely a factor. Or Usopp coming to distract Lucci as another non factor.

Luffy vs Kaido will be exchanging blows with advanced CoA and advanced CoC, Yamato coming there can only ends up getting stomped.
At least she can defeat Jack first before coming to rooftop and showing her DF.
Don't think she will be a non factor, base Yamato fought on par with Ace back then, she's also able to one shot a Number like supernovas, and Kaido is also worn out by the time she comes.

Obviously she will get defeated eventually but I don't think she goes down as a non factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.