Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap basically means "not true". It's used to describe persons not being honest mainly because of their agendas
Bro no.. I am a Zoro Fan. I Gain nothing from denying that he used it. It just does not add up, is all. Oda likes Zoro but he likes other characters more I think we can both agree on that. Yet he gives Zoro a special conqueror's haki? When at the same time he gets a sword that somehow is not even about his own strength but Assisted by the sword somehow? That is just a bizarre contradiction. Especially considering that Oda said Zoro's speciality is armament haki. Don't you see how off this all looks?

If Oda does Yamato very dirty, at worst she will come to Kaido vs Luffy site as non factor.

Just like Franky was briefly there when Luffy was fighting Lucci but barely a factor. Or Usopp coming to distract Lucci as another non factor.

Luffy vs Kaido will be exchanging blows with advanced CoA and advanced CoC, Yamato coming there can only ends up getting stomped.
At least she can defeat Jack first before coming to rooftop and showing her DF.

you wanna play the blamer kinda roll, it's Law's fault for not just accelerate Big Mom fall with his Room.
lls what? this is legit meme worthy lls
Or better yet it's his fault for not being able to tank one simple Thunder Bagua while Zoro just saved his life from Hakai last chapter.
chapter literally says he’s still standing after the attack. What were u saying about reading??
Better still, Law made Zoro losing his grap on Prometheus.
if he didn’t Zoro would be dead. Again wtf lol

Better more, Luffy failed to hold back Kaido and made the plan failing.
random dumb dumb excuse
Better even Kidd and Killer stood still and not doing anything during all of that happened according to the spoiler.
another excuse that’s not related to Zoro.
The best is Law couldn't even react fast enough or thought about Room all of the Supernovas under the roof to avoid Hakai. So much for being the strategist.
So strategizing to kill a Yonko not enough because, he couldn’t save everybody from a sudden attack. Really

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:[/QUOTE]

I actually feel bad for shitting on Zoro too, because I think Mihawk is likely the #2 strongest in One Piece, and Zoro will surpass him, making him >= Yonko level EOS.

The dude has crazy potential, but his fanboys are impatient noobs, who wants EOS feats in Wano. In Wano Zoro should prove he's >= YC1, and beat King. That's a good checkpoint.

The next arc, he can become low Top Tier, and EOS he can become high Top Tier/Mihawk.

I actually feel bad for shitting on Zoro too, because I think Mihawk is likely the #2 strongest in One Piece, and Zoro will surpass him, making him >= Yonko level EOS.

The dude has crazy potential, but his fanboys are impatient noobs, who wants EOS feats in Wano. In Wano Zoro should prove he's >= YC1, and beat King. That's a good checkpoint.

The next arc, he can become low Top Tier, and EOS he can become high Top Tier/Mihawk.
said every hater:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.