Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely wasn't using much more power against vergo bruh...... Your cappin, Concasse> Whatever was used on Vergo.

Also the skull crack thing is head canon bruh... theres no X-Ray that shows his skull was cracking , if anything it looks like sanjis hitting Luffy on the cheek tbh. And honestly even this attack looks more powerful than what was used on Vergo as well tbh.
Attacks on Vergo = break steel wall it took Luffy's G3 ot break through same wall against Caesar

it even forms cracks, it isn't breaking through immediately like Sanji did when he smashed Vergo into the wall.

Concasse /=/ break any bedrock when HE SLAMMED INTO lUFFY'S HEAD
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

I just realized after this chapter Luffy maxed out his Haki.

But Doffy can’t do what Law is doing right now.....

Besides, Fuji didn’t even take Doffy seriously at all
You underestimate the power of paramecia awakening, especially awakening that can move ground. BM/Kaido have no ground to stand on.

That's why awakening is the ULTIMATE power. Awakening > any Top Tier CoC/CoA/CoO by themselves.

The spoiler say meme alive because of Zoro failures? So what u mean?
Both Prometheus and Napoleon use this chance to jump down to save Big Mom. Zoro complains why Law helped him since it allows the homies to go help Big Mom.

Law: "Just let them go. If someone has to end up dying because of my plan, I'd prefer my plan fails."
R e a d

Will this be the last Haki powerup Luffy has then? He did CoO/CoA/CoC.

Now i'm curious wwhat Law is gonna do under the roof. His ability is OP as fuck, and I doubt any commander possesses such strong haki to be able to withstand Law's room
I doubt he's going to stay there long. Kid/Killer can't handle BM by themselves.

Dumbass tf are u even talking about? Laws df can cut anything but haki. Now that’s actual fact moron, not ur random assumptions of what he could’ve did. It’s sad u still dnt get how the op op fruit work at this point in the story lol.
Hey Dumbass no he cant. That's an actual fact you moron, it's funny that you can't deal with that fact LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I digress keep saying he can cut Kaido in 2

Status
Not open for further replies.