Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Luffy before he get up:

And this is Zoro at the end:

Now, We saw how fast Zoro can recover, in all arcs - (he is equal to Luffy in that).
We know as a fact that Zoro has more to show, and will have hacky bloom (Oda didnt put the coc stuff there for nothing).
We know that 1 attack that shocked big mom and Kaido didnt land, and is the same that ryuma used to chop a dragon.
We know that Onigashima is moving to the flower capital but still hasnt reach there.
We know that for a while Luffy will fight 1 vs 1 yet more player will come to Kaido such as Momusuke maybe Yamato and yes when we reach the flower capital Zoro will be there.
So I ll comment at the end of the arc, you can clown now, but If I am right I ll clown you so much after :)
IDC about this arc anymore
:josad:

i think the record is 700 pages
but this will definitely break 700 pages record, luffy fans eating good, zoro fans eating good(except for some zoro fans who expected him to be stronger than zoro), sanji fans neutral this chapter
Pudding CHWANN ON THE COVER U BET THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GIVE MORE INSIGHT ON SANJII

:finally:

haki is perfect in theory.

In practice maybe people prefer a hxh stlye exposition dump.
I dont lol. I really like what oda did, tease the visual first... make people guess, and later confirm it after a while.

show,dont tell.
That's always been Oda's style. I know people want all the answers now, but Oda doesn't do that. It's what keeps people invested in the series. By EoS I guarantee we will know everything there is to know about Haki, and it will make sense.

Not for nothing, but it's an ingenious way to create a power as well, because by introducing it in fragments, you can actually read fans pick apart the ability and inconsistencies, and correct it as you slowly expand upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.