Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Your disposition is the opposite of luck. It's your own personality.

He literally just got up from a hit at least as strong as the one that defeated him like a week ago. Asura Doji directly states that the Scabbards who aged got tougher. The government discussion explicitly stated that Kaido and Big Mom are more dangerous than they used to be. But oh no, the hybrid Kaido we didn't see in the flashback is the same guy Oden challenged to get stronger. Nope, nothing happened.
How?
It's literally stated that is something only a handful of people are born with.
No matter how strong you are, how hard you work, if you didn't have the luck to be born with it, you can't unlock it and get its special boost.
How the fuck is this not related to "luck"?

Dude, zoro is out of the fight. He was overwhelming strong, Impressive feats and did better then most expected. But he went all out, his captain Takes over. Something everyone told you since month.

But with this denial now, you literaly shit on he was able to do, cause it is still Not enough for your headcanon, and obviously he never will, cause Luffy will always be above him.

Your mistake is to take it as Downplay That stronger People exist. Luffy > Kid > Zoro, thats it for now and oda is Position this obviously. Still Zoro would Solo everyone under the roof.
Wasn’t Luffy also out just a few chapters ago and needed Zoro to protect him? Zoro isn’t out. I’m not even a zoro fan. Y’all just love to stroke off to Luffy.

Oda made Zoro use Ashura to give us an indication where his strength stands. Right now he's as strong as Oden was. One capable of significantly injuring Kaido. Only difference is Oden was at his prime and can't get any stronger where as Zoro is only starting to touch his prime level. Once he learns how to use is CoC with his swordsmanship he'll be top tier. His haki bloomed because of this fight and taking the hakai.

But as amazing as Oden was he was nothing compared to Whitebeard and Roger. This is the Level Luffy is beginning to touch, only difference he now has the ability to properly fight Kaido without any risks or needing assistance from any one.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Current Kaido still wank the shit out of Oden as among the people capable to fight if not defeat him, so that suggest there is no big gap between Kaido from 20years ago and current Kaido, and especially not in the durability department. It's a stat coming from his fruit. Nothing suggest it can grow stronger. And hybrid Kaido doesn't have higher durability than dragon Kaido. It's the dragon scales which are responsible for the durability in the first place. Hybrid just allows him to use his dragon powers as a mix with his human form

You also have to pay into consideration the fact that Oden did that with one attack. Kaido took repetitive attacks even before Zoro's Asura and still couldn't make him fall
Oden is still among the people capable of fighting him but it doesn't mean Kaido hasn't gotten much stronger. We clearly saw on panel how different current Kaido is than Kaido from 20 years ago. Kaido is far stronger now but Oden can still cut him up like you suggested because his durability is the same even now.

Hybrid Kaido is likely better at taking hits than Dragon form. SN were beating the shit out of Dragon Kaido and the same were complaining that none of their attacks are working on Kaido even after hitting him so many times. Zoro made Dragon Kaido almost fall after Tatsumaki, Hybrid Kaido is just better at taking hits as I said earlier but yes, Oden did in one attack what WG couldn't do in many hits. He is still >WG brats with Luffy being at exception.

Dude, zoro is out of the fight. He was overwhelming strong, Impressive feats and did better then most expected. But he went all out, his captain Takes over. Something everyone told you since month.

But with this denial now, you literaly shit on he was able to do, cause it is still Not enough for your headcanon, and obviously he never will, cause Luffy will always be above him.

Your mistake is to take it as Downplay That stronger People exist. Luffy > Kid > Zoro, thats it for now and oda is Position this obviously. Still Zoro would Solo everyone under the roof.
Based on portrayal kidd is still below zoro. Alot of what you said i agree with and I think others should as well. However I am also of the belief that zoro will do something else because ofnkaidos statement mention that zoro has it too (coc). Also added with the fact that the creator of the kitetsu blade stated that zoro can make enma a black blade. Which better arc to do than this arc?

I've got too many bets going on with my account. So I can't
Easy. If you lose out on one then you don't have to worry about the rest

I have no clue on what your trying to say.

Kaidos skin didn’t get stronger.

That’s like saying luffys skin has gotten tougher when that’s not the case
More durable, endurance went up, Haki developed, the answers are numerous. Or else you think Zoro would have tanked Hakai pre timeskip too?

You cannot say kid is stronger then zoro. Zoro has better feats and potrayal period

To be fair, I'm not trying to straight up downplay Zoro.
But I can't read these freaking "ambiguous obvious" baits after 1000+ chapters and think they are still "cool".
Dude ALREADY pulled the "characters doesn't know he has CoC".
He could AT LEAST have made Zoro think "What was this feeling? Was it CoC? Do I possess it?".
Instead we have the "What are you talking about? 2.0- Electric Bogaloo".
It was the same shit when Ivankov asked Luffy how he used CoC in Marineford and Luffy was like "what are you talking about?".
the irony is that Mihawk didn't notice that quality... that absurd considering his caliber... this might shame him as incompetent...

Status
Not open for further replies.