Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After defeating Kaido like BB is not really that much of a threat, at most BB will be in the same tier as Kaido. Not sure if we would even care about future fights especially for Luffy/Zoro... and law too(hopefully oda ditches him after this arc).
Though this might be better.. we will finally get more adventure and mysteries.... Roger did that too... he was not focussed on fighting people. His adventure was probably more enjoyable than SHs.

Zoro: First, I'll smash this one's head back to [text is cut off].

Zoro: Demonic Spirit: Nine Sword Style! Ashura: Draw: Gamboling with the Dead!

Kaido: Oh.... Owaah!

Kaido: That brat... Don't tell me... You also have Haoshoku?

Zoro: Ahh? What are you saying? Haah... haah..I don't know anything about that. I put all my strength into that one attack!! Hah... haaah... I at least wanted him to fall!

Kaido: You did enough. This wound will last.
Fucking know it,the way how Kaido react and looking to ashura and the way how he said the thing with Ashura. Zoro has legit a manifest of adv CoC in Ashura. Hyped and hope we learn more in the future.

Overall great chapter,Ashura deal good dansge which even let Law shocked, Kaido as always the tank monster,he is just insane.

And Luffy fighting back, great chapter.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Based on portrayal kidd is still below zoro. Alot of what you said i agree with and I think others should as well. However I am also of the belief that zoro will do something else because ofnkaidos statement mention that zoro has it too (coc). Also added with the fact that the creator of the kitetsu blade stated that zoro can make enma a black blade. Which better arc to do than this arc?
Kidd isnt below zoro, obviously and this is specialy told by portrayal. Oda uses every chance to display Kid as rival to Luffy since SA. He did in SA, he did bounty-wise, he did in new world, he did in Udon, he did on the see and he does in Onigashima the whole time. Also both presented their CoC early to Kaido.

Zoro just came up with it now. This was his peak this arc and it was enourmous. Now, he has to learn to deal with hit, maybe he will train this with Luffy after Wano. And in his next main fight, next Arc, he will fully use it. I am absolutely sure about that. But for now, he is taken down. Luffy is now fighting Kaido and taking him out at the end. And Kidd is fighting Killer for now and taking her out.

You’re delusional. Luffy and Kidd, two rival WG captains facing the two strongest pirates on Onigashima is painting a clear picture. Wake up. Oda is going to use Big Mom as a tool to hype Kidd as Luffys rival for the 1000th time.
You want to be claiming that since the beginning of one of them and yet look what has happened. Kaido is far from beaten.

But Oda hinting Zoro will kill Kaido continue to get ignored.

G3 luffy put base kaido on the floor
G4 luffy put Kaido on the floor out cold for 10+ seconds
Base luffy put hybrid kaido on the floor

Fanboys "Luffy has been a deadweight "
The dude has been MVo since the start, did the most by landing the most attacks and he's the only one to repeatedly knock Kaido on the floor and even have hin out cold .

Kidd slammed Kaido, Killer had Kaido snooze off a but But Luffy had more impact when he made kaido unconscious on the floor.

after this PU:
Awakened Luffy ~ Yonko
Boundman/Snakeman ~ Admirals
G2/G3 Luffy ~ Katakuri (luffy still needs snakeman tho but the battle will be lower-high diff this time)
Base Luffy >~ Top YCs
nice one

Status
Not open for further replies.