Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooool
So when we get zoros named chapter he just gonna be sat in the corner or what ?
I hope they seriously dont think that Zoro is done after how Oda is bringing back non essential character (that they should have be really done such the scabban or even Luffy). Luffy last chapter was Ko, at the end of this chapter he stood up, Zoro got KO at the end of this chapter. What will happens in the next chapter? Lol let them clown us, we will clown back at the end of the arc.
I don't know if they are so scarred becuase Zoro has shown amazing stuff, and they know that he will even surpass that which in a shonen is the case.
Hacky bloom that Luffy said to Kaido is not only for Luffy but is for Zoro too. Oda said that Zoro reached is limit, good that perfect time for an hacky bloom. Would be overpower if Zoro wouldn't have reach his limits against 2 yonko and 1 is so called the strongest creature alive.

I reach my limit for to many fans is equal to I am done. One Piece dynamic is the opposite: reaching my limits is equal to fast grown and amazing incoming feat.

THat was for all One Piece, dont know how they can still not figure that out.

But you cant expect to achive zoro everything now. He got Asura back and he showed his first usage of CoC. He will get his next feats soon enough, but dont expect him to grow now stronger then everyone in OP Verse. Zoro gets clearly overhyped by some people (not even meaning you) and thats only hurting zoro portrayal back end. Like some user here are really pissed and annoyd, just because Oda gives his MC and his Rival the main fights. Come on. :(
achieve a black blade in wano was foreshadowed by hitetsu mate
it s only 1 blade that will be black in wano and that s enma
luffy fucking learned adv coc rn but dear god don t let zoro make enma black
:milaugh:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
No, he fights until he doesn't need to fight anymore. He was telling Law after his attack he would be out of energy so he won't be able to fight for a minute I need to. Kind of like how Luffy was unconscious for most of chapter but he just wanted inform Law of his current state. Unlike Luffy who just knocked unconscious.
Please show me were he said "i wont be able to fight for a minute i need to". Please.

Dude, what? Saw any shonen before? Or any fight in One Piece before? Like Luffy was holding back always before finishing move. Like Zoro was holding back before using Asura now. Every damn fight they just go all out in the end. How is that "unsupported"?
Bad cop out. Don't start blaming shonen etc. Luffy wasn't holding back that's why he reached the point being KO'd and now gained a haki bloom . Zoro wasn't holding back either. He used Issues because he was extremely injured ...that doesnt mean he was holding back throughout the fight. This is such a poor coping mechanism no different than blaming "Plot" and "Zenkai boosts"

not surprised it’s zoro fans who are the ones the consistently hate on Kidd.

Guess they want their headcanon of zoro being the second strongest supernova and Kidd failing to come true which everyone who can actually read knows won’t happen
Bingo. This is exactly why Zoro fans hate Kidd so much. It’s all insecurity. They see the writing on the wall don’t worry lol.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
achieve a black blade in wano was foreshadowed by hitetsu mate
it s only 1 blade that will be black in wano and that s enma
luffy fucking learned adv coc rn but dear god don t let zoro make enma black
:milaugh:
Why are you assuming like i said "dear god dont let zoro make enma black"? I dont even hate or downplay zoro, you should know that and me.

I better take me out of the discussion, you guys are just hardly salty right now and i dont even get why. You should enjoy this chapter with the great feats he has shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.