Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it...Luffy and Kaido weren't touching each other...isn't that just ryo ? We have known ryo could be used to damage internally or to attack without touching something. This chapter all we saw is Ryo being used by Luffy‚ are we positive his attacks were clad by Conquerors haki ? I don't get how is that any different than Ryo and the normal Armament.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

People still don't understand.

When Shanks met WB in a clash that divided the skies, WB and SHANKS were under a ship.
Considering what was said in SBS and databook, WB could use his 3 types of HAKI, while keeping his illness contained, by medical equipment, considering the fact that SHANKS can damage / cause damage, with his sword, even before touching the your opponent's weapon (in general), and WB, is also capable of doing this, since we saw the same collide with ROGER, which means that, being on a ship, they had to restrain themselves.

Kaido and Big mom were the same, we know that KAIDO can make his club reach Napoleon without even touching him, and Kaido did not do it in the CLASH against BIG MOM, because he is inside ONIGASHIMA.
In both situations we know that 1 of the users can make his weapon not even touch his opponent's, which is KAIDO and WB.
@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @comrade

I haven't said adv. CoC is part of swordsmanship. But that adv. CoC allows you to hit much harder. Which includes cut much harder. Doesn't mean Mihawk has it.
fair but

I don't really understand how CoC ... a power than 20 people on earth have ... can be part of ANTHING

CoC can be used in ANY fight style .... just like DF

current badly injured zoro vs "torture-loving" king is a very good idea
zoro will go beyond the physical pain and he will manifest his willpower to defeat him with his Coc...
:kata:

Haki runs out. The more you use it, the faster it runs out. Akainu can fight for 10 days. Let Luffy block it for some hours, but he'll get weakened eventually.
The multi day fights are just hypetools, when will you dumb OP fans learn this? Jack could fight for 6 days too but what happened to him?

Luffy will never have a 10 day fight ahainst anyone.

Zoro fans are salty as fuck today. You guys hate Luffy so much that you can't physically see him doing what he spoused to do as the captain of the crew.
:funky:

Not even zoro fanboy but how are people eating this shit? Luffy 1vs1 against hybrid yonko like wtf. This place is becoming reddit 2.0:gonope: this nibba luffy was sleepin like a minute ago and now he is confident enough to finish kaido alone tf?
Didn't this nibba oda said fans wouldn't like that the reason kaido is defeated is luffy punch is strong and he needs to come up with a solution?

Im sorry but if luffy seriously defeats kaido 1vs1 Im taking long break from one piece cuz that aint it. Like have all the supernovas or strawhats vs kaido rather than this shit:kata:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
While I don't enjoy Luffy once again stealing the show at the end from other characters, this chapter and the rooftop battle still highlights Zoro's in a favourable light.

- the first time he's ever hit his limit post timeskip is up against 2 top tiers. No extreme diffs fights with high tiers to boost his strength prior to this engagement unlike Luffy.

- fully scarred Kaido at around 10 percent of his usual strength remaining and half dead (showcasing far better ap than 5 high tiers combined in the scabbards)

- Asura is only a pretimeskip power up that he now just used against Kaido . Massive implications when Luffy has other forms/ G4.

- unconsciously used CoC / applied it on his blade even though he has no knowledge of even having CoC.

This is a massive chapter for Zoro.

Holy shit, Kaido is a beast. Zoro’s strongest attack did nothing to him (except superficial stuff). Good lord. At least Ashura looked cool.

Those panels of Luffy look epic as fuck though. Especially the ones were he stands back up. It’s still crazy to think that most of this fight he’s been fighting in base, and despite that, has had the best performance on the rooftop by far. He’s a god damn monster.
If something is strong enough to let a scar it isn't very superficial. Plus, you forgot to add the part where that "strongest attack" was from a Zoro that had almost all of his bones broken. But he is still a beast.

Hiyori will probably heal Zoro now, so he can take on King. Marco and Chopper are in trouble if we assum this. We still need the pay off for Kaido's backstory with Yamato but everything seems to be taking shape. Except that Kidd and Killer will probably lose to Big Mom

Zoro using CoC is fine, but Luffy using the power that he already had, is strange for you guys. Why am I not astonished.
Zoro unlocked CoC is fine coz we all know at the end of the day he will have it too. For Luffy, it just seems weird to me coz he got knockout and then he wake up and out of sudden, he comes with advance application of CoC and could fight in base with hybrid Kaido.

Honestly not only Luffy, but I feel the same way about other sn. I mean for eg Law. He got defeated by Doffy and now in Wano he doing pretty fine against two yonko. Killer too got defeated by Zoro and next we see he doing great in this fight.

Just like I said I dont mind they got all these power up but I wish the writing could be better. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.