Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The question is, what properties does that CoC infused attack have? Is it always blunt force or is it an amplification of your fighting style? e.g.

Luffy's CoC punches = stronger blunt force without touching the opponent

CoC slashes = stronger cuts

CoC Magma punch = melting the opponent away with a Magma barrier
Applying COC to magma is the same as applying COC to a punch, I see no difference.
I don't know why the punch is covered in magma it will change something, in the end it is just a punch covered in magma, which can gain more firepower with that.

Zoro unlocked CoC is fine coz we all know at the end of the day he will have it too. For Luffy, it just seems weird to me coz he got knockout and then he wake up and out of sudden, he comes with advance application of CoC and could fight in base with hybrid Kaido.

Honestly not only Luffy, but I feel the same way about other sn. I mean for eg Law. He got defeated by Doffy and now in Wano he doing pretty fine against two yonko. Killer too got defeated by Zoro and next we see he doing great in this fight.

Just like I said I dont mind they got all these power up but I wish the writing could be better. That's it.
Writing has been shitty post TS, Oda is just milking the hype that he created before. But we dont talk about it, because it is a bitter pill to swallow.

@Red Admiral My hope was always that Luffy beats and KOs Kaido then he recovers and is about to sneak attack Luffy when Zoro comes in and kills him
ZKK can only happen if Oda have ZERO plans for Kaido afterwards

but his villain usually have all have a second coming later on in the story

I don't consider any "death" cases to be VERY possible ... cause this is one piece and people RARELY die

but ... ZKK still can happen :cheers:

I think asura is created with CoC he just didn't know it. Just like how he was using CoA haki with his "BOAT" attack and didn't know it's. It seems to be a repeating theme with Zoro.

CoC is not needed to damage Kaido.
I dont think so though, Zoro knows Shishi Sonson but Shishi Sonson + unconscious CoA = KO'ed Mr.1. It doesnt mean Shishi Sonson is formed by CoA. The same with CoC. Imo Zoro used Ashura but he awakened CoC. Not imbued CoC to his Ashura, that was Kaidou and Luffy does. But his Asura can damage Kaidou (Zoro's attack is strong enough) since he is a CoC user, and CoC users are strong. This is my take on it, and about which we disagree.

I get Sanji fans hating on Zoro

But you're a Luffy fan hating on Zoro, no idea why you hate Zoro so much LOL
I can understand him. I think it is because so many hate for Luffy too by Zoro's fans, don't you see?
- Luffy is Condom Bitch
- Luffy BS bla bla bla
- Luffy is deadweight
- Zoro >>> Luffy
And many more
So me too, no idea why there are Zoro's fans who hate Luffy so much? Do you have any idea?

Last edited:
I can understand him. I think it is because so many hate for Luffy too by Zoro's fans, don't you see?
- Luffy is Condom Bitch
- Luffy BS bla bla bla
- Zoro >>> Luffy
And many more
So me too, no idea why three are Zoro's fans who hate Luffy so much? Do you have any idea?
He can be annoying sometimes, admittedly like most shonen MCs

I’m saying the way kaido acts after he gets hit doesn’t seem like it’s that bad of a wound for him
I think that he might start complaining after a while. Something like "I can't use my full power necause of the wound of that stupid pirate hunter" after all, if something is strong enough to leave a wound, it should be a considerable nerf in the long run.

The question is, what properties does that CoC infused attack have? Is it always blunt force or is it an amplification of your fighting style? e.g.

Luffy's CoC punches = stronger blunt force without touching the opponent

CoC slashes = stronger cuts

CoC Magma punch = melting the opponent away with a Magma barrier
Nah
It's not gonna work like that for df's
Stronger magma punch maybe but not melt with a barrier that makes zero sense

Status
Not open for further replies.