Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red Admiral I assume that you can imbue your sword with CoC to make it cut better. Which Shanks can also do. Otherwise his weapon would be useless. He could just use his fists.
I mean ... Shanks is a good swords master ... he is just not the best

sure Shanks can use CoC on his weapon ... Having a weapon is ALWAYS a better idea than using fists and legs

but please don't start "CoC is part of swordsmanship"

only "handful of people" can use this power ... and weapon can "channel" this power ... CoC is it's own power

Gravity is not part of swordsmanship
Law DF is not part of swordsmanship
Rain DF is not part of swordsmanship
CoC is not part of swordsmanship

but a swordsman CAN use this powers

Holy shit, Kaido is a beast. Zoro’s strongest attack did nothing to him (except superficial stuff). Good lord. At least Ashura looked cool.

Those panels of Luffy look epic as fuck though. Especially the ones were he stands back up. It’s still crazy to think that most of this fight he’s been fighting in base, and despite that, has had the best performance on the rooftop by far. He’s a god damn monster.

Because he can feel Zoro's CoC haki.

It's funny to me. When Zoro's uses enma, that uses his own haki, and Kaido states he feels a strange haki, as in unfamiliar haki, some claims Zoro is uses Oden's haki. Even though Kaido never states that and the blacksmith that creates dangerous swords never stated that.

They believe because Kaido is a Yonko he knows more about creating swords and how dangerous swords work than a blacksmith.

Yet, when Kaido, an incredible skills and experience CoC haki user, tells us Zoro has CoC haki now they are questioning Kaido's knowledge in the area. They don't believe he knows what he's talking about.

It never sees a surprise me how far the haters would go to downplay Zoro.
Imo Kaidou did recognize Zoro's haki. Its the first time Zoro awakens it, so the conclusion i take is: no wonder Zoro can finally give legit damage to Kaidou, since apparently he is a King Haki's user. Ray said King Haki will grow/generate as your overall powerlevel grow. Kaidou's CoO is sensitive as well since he can sense their voices (presence/haki). So i believe Zoro does have King's Haki and it emerges now. Just not to Luffy's extent where he can abuse and spam it everywhere but didnt know the proper tech to use it until now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Fandom: "How can a brawler ever beat a weapon user."
Oda:

This man stays crushing fan arguments......
Well, thanks for admitting that until this point Luffy stood zero chances against weapon users, especially against Zoro. :suresure:
Then again, unless he has 9 sandals, he is still hopeless against Zoro. :suresure:
Even if he had 9, Zoro already can cut everything since at least Dressrosa. :myman:
Oda crushing fan arguments? We are back at square one. Luffy will always be low diff fight for Zoro. :goyea:

@nik87 your biggest feat, Luffy blocking with his sandal.
Luffy blocked Zoro's swords with his sandals, now Kaido's Club?
Your running out of excuses
Are you gunna cry?
Why would I cry? Because my words turned out to be true and the magical flip-flops ended up true? :myman:
Or because Oda is drawing parallels between Zoro and Kaido through flip-flops?
Or because until this moment is was plot armor and Luffy was hopeless the entire time?
Now that he stands any chance against Zoro now either. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.