Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's factually wrong. You know that Hawkins was just playing around right? him losing 2 lives is really not a big deal at all. He never even got off his deer.

Also Hawkins has a 100% chance of winning against Mihawk.
How was he playing around when he failed his objective and by his own admission used his stronger cards to face 2 supernovas.

How was he playing around when he failed his objective and by his own admission used his stronger cards to face 2 supernovas.
You know that Hawkins has a whole deck of tarot cards right? the fact that he used a ''stronger'' card because he had to face 2 supernovas all by himself makes a lot of sense, but he still has way stronger cards left, and he will show them later on.

Also Hawkins didn't fail his objective. He nailed Zoro so damn hard.

You know that Hawkins has a whole deck of tarot cards right? the fact that he used a ''stronger'' card because he had to face 2 supernovas all by himself makes a lot of sense, but he still has way stronger cards left, and he will show them later on.

nailed zoro but lost 2 lives 8 left
zoro was using two swordstyle zoro wasn t even serious :catsure:

HA001

You know that Zoro had another sword. And then a technique to turn 3 swords to 9...
His objective was to capture them. He failed.

nailed zoro but lost 2 lives 8 left
zoro was using two swordstyle zoro wasn t even serious :catsure:
You know that Zoro had another sword. And then a technique to turn 3 swords to 9...
His objective was to capture them. He failed.
Hawkins sat the whole fight on his legendary deer, and fought against 2 supernovas ( Luffy and Zoro ) all by himself. That is an insane feat. He was also just playing around, and he used his casual ability called Straw Man's Card to fight against Zoro, and honestly, he nailed him so hard. It doesn't matter if Zoro never used 3 swords, because that really wouldn't make a difference against Hawkins.

Hawkins has a whole deck of tarot cards left, and each card is very powerful. Of course it can happen that he draws an unlucky card, but that's just how Hawkins likes to play with his fodder. Don't forget that he has a card left, that can boost someone's strength beyond their limit. Hawkins can activate his Goma no So form and turn into a giant scarecrow and one shot Zoro. You seriously think Zoro can defeat Hawkins in that form? no, of course he can't.

Hawkins is too great for Zoro.

I think even Hawkins deer can defeat Zoro.

HA001

Hawkins sat the whole fight on his legendary deer, and fought against 2 supernovas ( Luffy and Zoro ) all by himself. That is an insane feat. He was also just playing around, and he used his casual ability called Straw Man's Card to fight against Zoro, and honestly, he nailed him so hard. It doesn't matter if Zoro never used 3 swords, because that really wouldn't make a difference against Hawkins.

Hawkins has a whole deck of tarot cards left, and each card is very powerful. Of course it can happen that he draws an unlucky card, but that's just how Hawkins likes to play with his fodder. Don't forget that he has a card left, that can boost someone's strength beyond their limit. Hawkins can activate his Goma no So form and turn into a giant scarecrow and one shot Zoro. You seriously think Zoro can defeat Hawkins in that form? no, of course he can't.

Hawkins is too great for Zoro.

I think even Hawkins deer can defeat Zoro.
Hawkins is the weakest supernova

Hawkins is mad cool and all, but his supposed good card he used because of facing 2 supernovae was still taken care off by 2sword zoro.

No matter how much you wanna stretch it, zoro looked better in their clash...
No, he didn't look better. That was a casual ability from him. He has way better cards than that. Zoro was struggling so hard against Hawkins.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hawkins is mad cool and all, but his supposed good card he used because of facing 2 supernovae was still taken care off by 2sword zoro.

No matter how much you wanna stretch it, zoro looked better in their clash...
I think that’s when I gave up on him lol. Seeing 2Sword Zoro come off as superior to another Supernova gave me flashbacks of that garbage bin Capone.

Sanji doesn’t even lose to 2Sword Zoro

No, he didn't look better. That was a casual ability from him. He has way better cards than that. Zoro was struggling so hard against Hawkins.
Oh ok cool so we use headcanon and fanfics to argue.

Guess im out then.
Post automatically merged:

I think that’s when I gave up on him lol. Seeing 2Sword Zoro come off as superior to another Supernova gave me flashbacks of that garbage bin Capone.

Sanji doesn’t even lose to 2Sword Zoro
bege is cool though. He just isnt a strong fighter from what we have seen. I still enjoyed his character..

Dunno where oda is going with hawkins though with law (and maybe drake) recently defeating him. Will he even have a role in this arc?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh ok cool so we use headcanon and fanfics to argue.

Guess im out then.
Post automatically merged:

bege is cool though. He just isnt a strong fighter from what we have seen. I still enjoyed his character..

Dunno where oda is going with hawkins though with law (and maybe drake) recently defeating him. Will he even have a role in this arc?
Nah, a bit before Wano I was talking to Den Den and he made me realize how trash the guy is. His biggest trait is being this scheming mafioso but he doesn’t really have a long term plan aside from breaking Caramel’s picture — which is more of a goal than anything else. Caesar, the Straw Hats, Jinbe and Germa all fell into his lap and he still failed. Being a father and all isn’t bad per say, but it doesn’t cover up the fact he’s borderline brain dead.