Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Here is the official supernova list.

Supernova ranking:

1.Luffy
2.Kid
3.HAWKINS ( has the potential to be 2nd or even 1st when being serious )
4.Law
5.Zoro
6.Drake
7.Urouge
8.Apoo
9.Killer
10.Bege
11.Bonney
Post automatically merged:

Don't forget that Hawkins usually fights while mounted. His deer is awesome, but when he gets off his deer, well then hell will begin.
Tha fact you wrote Official got me legit Cracking tha fuck up lmfao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
slipknot is not death metal though. And death metal is amazing, amirite @Admiral Lee Hung ?
@TheAncientCenturion

1. Calling slipknot Death Metal is like calling Bernie Sanders a communist, or like calling Big Mom a well written character
2. Death Metal is the most superior musical genre
3. Slipknot is actually pretty solid lol.

Don’t even get my man @Owl Ki started on Capone lol

There are two topics that will cause Owl to neg diff all opponents in his path:
1. WCI Capone
2. Brexit

Lel
Hey now. I am the most reasonable Bege wanker around. I am also the only Bege wanker around. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Indeed I am. :madmonk:

The dude is in my Top 2 Supernovas and my Top 10 Characters. I even made detailed posts back on OJ that defended him (to a point), which is probably what Lee was talking about. :feelsokeman:

That being said, even I cannot deny his absolute shite strategy skills. :catsure:
I myself am excited for the prospect of another term for BoJo
I know, right? BJ for PM is the biggest recruitment tool for Scottish Independence. :sadgrin:

Everything up through All Hope Is Gone was really good. I’m not a fan of anything after that album lol
Damn the gray chapter was amazingly solid with a nice mix of very hardcore songs and beautiful ones like they did in all hope is gone. It basically feels like all hope is gone with more influences from their older days, so you actually should like it :thinking:

Edit: I barely listened to anything from the album after that. And still didnt get the most recent behemoth album either....
Post automatically merged:

:josad: TAC has some weird taste
Drake, Queen, some boring manga (except bleach which I like too) ,...
how can one not like drake and queen?

I think that’s when I gave up on him lol. Seeing 2Sword Zoro come off as superior to another Supernova gave me flashbacks of that garbage bin Capone.

Sanji doesn’t even lose to 2Sword Zoro
Personally, I do not have much hope for the Supernovas. They were initially introduced as Luffy’s rivals back on Sabaody. They were the pirate captains that would inspire the next generation of pirates, challenge Luffy to the race for the One Piece and become Luffy’s main contemporary competition for the title of Pirate King.

So far, they have been nothing short of woeful at this job. Law might as well be nakama and had his entire life goal stolen by Luffy, Bege was a plot device to keep the Straw Hats alive during WCI, nobody else apart from Kidd even talks about the PK title or the One Piece and only seem to be pirates for shits and giggles with the exception of X Drake, who turns out is not even a feckin pirate. :lawsigh:

Personally, I do not have much hope for the Supernovas. They were initially introduced as Luffy’s rivals back on Sabaody. They were the pirate captains that would inspire the next generation of pirates, challenge Luffy to the race for the One Piece and become Luffy’s main contemporary competition for the title of Pirate King.

So far, they have been nothing short of woeful at this job. Law might as well be nakama and had his entire life goal stolen by Luffy, Bege was a plot device to keep the Straw Hats alive during WCI, nobody else apart from Kidd even talks about the PK title or the One Piece and only seem to be pirates for shits and giggles with the exception of X Drake, who turns out is not even a feckin pirate. :lawsigh:
well, there is still urouge :myman: