Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Personally, I do not have much hope for the Supernovas. They were initially introduced as Luffy’s rivals back on Sabaody. They were the pirate captains that would inspire the next generation of pirates, challenge Luffy to the race for the One Piece and become Luffy’s main contemporary competition for the title of Pirate King.

So far, they have been nothing short of woeful at this job. Law might as well be nakama and had his entire life goal stolen by Luffy, Bege was a plot device to keep the Straw Hats alive during WCI, nobody else apart from Kidd even talks about the PK title or the One Piece and only seem to be pirates for shits and giggles with the exception of X Drake, who turns out is not even a feckin pirate. :lawsigh:
I agree with this, so far Kid is the only one who wants to be PK. Kid is Luffy's true rival.

I hope in the future though Hawkins can become a Yonko.

I agree with this, so far Kid is the only one who wants to be PK. Kid is Luffy's true rival.

I hope in the future though Hawkins can become a Yonko.
I believe one of the biggest problems with the Supernovas was the number of crews in the group.

Eleven Supernovas? :goyea:

Nine crews? :gonope:

It should have been a single crew from each Blue Sea to challenge Luffy’s crew.

North Blue Crew = Law, Drake, Hawkins.

South Blue Crew = Kidd, Killer, Bonney.

East Blue Crew = The Straw Hats.

West Blue Crew = Bege, who later acquires Apoo and Urouge as enforcers.

Four crews would have been far more manageable and would give Luffy’s crew a far greater challenge.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I believe one of the biggest problems with the Supernovas was the number of crews in the group.

Four crews would have been far more manageable and would give Luffy’s crew a far greater challenge.
Drake as Law’s first mate would’ve been cool. Especially if he kept his rear admiral backstory, mad hype for Law at that point.

B

Bakura

I think this is one of Odas biggest issues: too much.
The arcs nowadays feature too many characters and go on for too long. Oda's shorter arcs are just more enjoyable and he just doesnt seem to be capable to handle that many characters