Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far-fetched. Stealing your powers like how actual pirates plunder towns N loot ship cargo feels way more suitable for a Caribbean historical figure than having a DBZ Haki with flashy lightning.

Vegapunk tried to use Kaido's lineage factor to create a second Seiryu, clearly foreshadowing how hyped the unrevealed strongest Zoan is and our cowardly, yet ambitious fat hippo will eat it in one bite.

Triple Awakening :cheers:
this is one of the reason I think Kaido win this round

BB is going somewhere else, but I know BB will steal Kaido fruit, it's obvious

but it can't happen now, only solution is Kaido saga end in another round

Does anyone still want to argue that CP9 didn't have Haki now? I mean everything pre TS is Haki.

That Vivre Card that talked about Haki that y'all dismissed. Study it well. It has secrets.

Yeah, but it doesn't change anything....the fact that Luffy alone can't handle Kaido from the beginning and we have yet to see how things will shape up in the future.....
It does change something. You can't compare Luffy soloing a Doffy that almost died some minutes ago to Luffy soloing someone that is still fine even after he took all the hits. Thiscould be easily solved with a line from Kaido saying that the Asura nerfed him or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.