Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will still talk more about Zoro

The ZKK cucks are even saying he’ll coma back. Wtf is he going to do then? He already used his strongest attack.
Luffy is bodying Kaido :milaugh:
Last time i checked we where still in act 3 tho.....to early to gloat, you wouldnt want to look like a clown again like you all did when the arc started and you all said Zoro wouldnt even meet Kaido, will ya?

Though looking at your profile pic, maybe thats precisely what you want to look like.....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s actually not wrong. Zoro put everything he had into it. If he could have done better at any point, he would have. That’s not a slight against him

It’s not crap. I said superficial, not shallow. Two different things. It will scar him, but otherwise caused no immediate or lasting damage. It had no effect on him.

And Kaido was right back up following.
same with oden same with luffy

H

humanbeing

Law's ability is really very useful but he should got better haki and awaken King's haki. since Zoro was indirectly confirmed that he has it as well. Killer might as well well have it.

true ... but his CoC failed to KO Kidd underlings (or law's)

go back and read the chapter ... his CoC feats are not that great ... but I wait for this one

when Dark King want to explain CoC he would mention this for sure (his own CoC power)
Maybe he wasn’t trying to ko their underlings ?

Oden’s CoC was definitely a level below Roger and WB

It’s actually not wrong. Zoro put everything he had into it. If he could have done better at any point, he would have. That’s not a slight against him
Ok, break your own arm, use it to punch something and then tell me that you wouldn't be able to punch harder with the same arm but being recovered. Following that logic, I could say that "A punch with a broken arm is as strong as a punch with the same arm but healthy."

Honestly I want Dragon on his own arc like Reverie But Thats still Possible Tho. i mean Oda 'said' 2021 something happening to Sabo. i can see Dragon came with everyone Like Ivankov and Koala helping. And after the War said something about Sabo.
Yeah like saving private sabo :gokulaugh:
Btw there is a chance maybe dragon feel blamed when sabo get arrested. So he dont want to its happen to his only child

Status
Not open for further replies.