Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point tbh. I still think it was Ashura that made his sense of Zoro's CoC and he was just shocked by Zoro being able to scar him but there might be some amount of CoC in his attack too, just not on Luffy's and Kaido's black lightning level. Zoro's CoC might bloom this arc like Luffy's and he might be able to do the same.
If it was Asura that made Kaido sense it, then he would've mentioned COC before the attack even happened. But here we have Kaido mentioning COC after he starts bleeding and stating that it would leave a scar

Thats where you are mistaken, i already said multiple times that i dont think ZKK will happen due to Oda's writting style, he is too much of a pussy to kill characters like that.

But its not impossible either, Zoro just proves in this chapter that he can give some serious damage to Kaido, and like i said, its still act 3 why would Oda give us whats supposed to be the biggest fight in the arc now when we are just in the middle of it?
:doffytroll:
He literally used his strongest attack you goofy.
Don’t you know what that means or something?
He can’t use an attack stronger than that. His strongest attack did nothing to Kaido.

kaido didnt confirm whether it was imbued in attack or just coc burst
he didnt confirm anything he just wondered if zoro uses coc
He said it after it damaged him which means it was most likely imbued in the attack. It didn’t seem like a burst to me. Why would Zoro release a burst while attacking someone ?

Have you ever used a mod to unlock everything on an RPG game from the first level? The power fantasy is great at the beginning, but then you get bored really fast.

This is how I feel when people say that now Luffy is Yonko (or PK...) level. Or when they say Zoro is Admiral level.

Guys. The story isn't over. Luffy will be PK level. Zoro will surpass Mihawk (whatever that means).

Why do you want to ruin your sense of accomplishment?

How did he win the exchange? He would have died if Law and Luffy didn't intervene and save him. Zoro got a really good feat, he scarred Kaido. But, he did collapse and is done now. Luffy was the real hype this chapter.
Kaido went to atack him, he went to atack Kaido.

Kaido didnt hit him, he hit and injured Kaido.....Yes, he won the exchange. Either Luffy got the biggest hype or not, dosent matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.