Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he cant... luffy couldn't and he has a better mastery over Coc than zoro..... luffy had to get a club to his face to understand it... and zoro just got one and he's down
Just because he couldn’t understand it doesn’t mean he couldn’t use it. Zoro is like Brolly a natural freak without training. He can unconsciously imbue CoC into his attacks in Asura form something only skilled top tiers can normally do

I've always said that Ashura is a form. Just that Zoro can't use it intentionally for a long period yet. He also said in this chapter that he doesn't remember using it. If he could use it intentionally and without reaching limits then he would be doing so much earlier in the fight. He would probably be able to do it once his CoC blooms and he masters Ashura through it.
That doesn't make sense that Zoro wouldn't know of his own Kyutoryu, especially since Kyutoryu in English is 9 Sword Style, showing he even knows the amount of swords uses in the form. Honestly I'm not 100% at this point. I don't even think he imbued CoC in his attack tbh.

You do like to get things out of context. You should also add there that he is down after getting the hit and a hakai. Downplaying taken to the next level.
its funny coz it seems like you couldn't do any better, i meant for luffy to grasp what kaido was doing he has to feel it... and zoro didn't have the same treatment and just JUST got a club to his face and is knocked so he doesn't KNOW how to imbue Coc to his blade .. i know that he too Hakai head on... How is that downs playing when ik that he took it......

What's you point.. what u just brought up is irrelevant and something i didnt now mean... please interpret what i said first correctly

I am not saying that you can't punch with a broken arm. I am saying that the punch won't be as strong as it would be with a healthy arm.
No like they fight to their fullest potential all the time.

Have you never played a fighting game? Or mortal kombat? Characters get hit break bones and internal organs then keep goinn the same as before.

Just because he couldn’t understand it doesn’t mean he couldn’t use it. Zoro is like Brolly a natural freak without training. He can unconsciously imbue CoC into his attacks in Asura form something only skilled top tiers can normally do
again luffy atleast knew the basic... him doing unconsciously is still palpable.. but zoro couldn't coz he doesn't know how... and saying he did it unconsciously is fallacious

Yeah the guy was in a 7 year winning streak, lost to this guy the first time because he tried doing some Muhammed Ali shit and flex, lsot bc of being cooky. Second time he was actually serious , so you could say this was his first actual defeat in 7 years

Vergo even did his whole leg switch thing :moonwalk:

The Spider Silvia does an almost ending career move=Vergo just doing it because he amuses himself :josad::josad::josad:

You said Zoro and he said Sanji ig. Imagine a Zoro with almost all of his bones broken being able to defeat King lol. Sanji fans would cry a lot.
Lol yup. I stake my account on that shit because there's no way Zoro does nothing but recover the entire time while the fights down below

ZKK or not, he won't be irrelevant to the conflict below.

Status
Not open for further replies.