Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When did Luffy say that?

Do you think that the Luffy scene would be having this much emphasis if Zoro literally did the same thing before? lol. 'There's a lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet.' Nowhere was it mentioned during Zoro's scene. It's something different. That's obvious.
Luffy literally says his blows were still too shallow.

Zoro ripped through kaido

And kaido says coc

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Ghastly Nine Sword Style: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawing Sword, Playing with the Dead - 抜剣 亡者戯)!!!"
Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"
Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Hmm the way these statements are made, make it ambiguous. Kaido questioned if Zoro has conqueror haki, but with Zoro not knowing himself, when there is no clear relationship between Zoro's attack power and Kaido's scar. I guess though that it might be that Zoro is just in his early stages with conqueror haki

Holy fucking shit, ngl I was waiting for something like this from Luffy since the raid started and even more after chapter 1000.
This is even better than what I thought :fransuper::finally::akaman:
Yeah you've been waiting this ever since the start of the raid,cheers.

Tbh we all deeply knew it would end up in a Luffy vs Weakened Kaido but we wanted to push it away for as long as possible.

But I like Luffy so I'm happy he starts doing real top tier stuffs.

I just don't like downgrading strongest character in the manga this much.

This power jump for Luffy is seriously retarded man.

I was happy that Zoro cuts Kaido and shit but behind my head I always believed that Novas beating Kaido let alone Kaido and Big Mom is retarded Fairy Tail writing.

It is happening before our eyes.

If Luffy beats Kaido here Kishimito deserves apology from the Manga fans for making his power levels too stupid.

2 weeks ago Luffy was Ko'ed by one bagua.

Right now it may shape up to Luffy beating Kaido 1 vs 1.

This power jump is fucking ridiculous.

I never thought for a second that Novas can win this without Admirals or Shanks.
Nah.., people sucks on that condom dull retarded MC really hard, to the point Oda keep getting away with this.., repeatedly.., I'm just kinda giving up already, Oda should be honest with us, let Luffy train for another 2 weeks, and then he'll become the God of One Piss..

Status
Not open for further replies.