Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

this alone making all the difference in the world :goyea:

there are HANDFUL of people who can even use CoC in lighting base
and maybe 1 or 2 who can take things to next level
and Mihawk can't be part of 2nd group ... first one is arguable

Zoro having a good CoC ONLY means ... he now have a much easier job to surpass Mihawk ... that's all
i dont expect that what Kaido and Luffy do is the highest form. Shanks , Roger , Dragon must have one step further.

If you fundamentally believe Shanks and Mihawk are the final matchups for Luffy and Zoro respectively, then you have to assume they are in the LEAST equal. Again, when you consider every other remaining faction left in this series, Mihawk should be allying with Shanks for the final war. He has no title or place otherwise, because then what is the point of him in the final arc?
i dont think shanks is final matchup for luffy, if they ever fight that would just be casual and not a serious fight
but either mihawk or whoever defeats mihawk is zoro's final opponent

Luffys about to 1v1 kaido while zoro used his strongest attack and couldn’t even do an Oden level scar.

Zoro and luffy are not equal and this chapter proved it.

The only reason people believe that is because they delude themselves into believing stuff that isn’t true .

please tell me how they could possibly be equal?
Trust me, I actually don't believe that, but to "appease" the masses, it's just an easier way to say they are "at least" equal even if I think Shanks will be fundamentally stronger.

Again, this is assuming Shanks and Mihawk are their last fights.

Base Luffy hitting Hybrid Kaido hard is similar to Red Roc putting Kaido down. Obviously, as Kaido now will start to go all out with Conqueror-attacks, Luffy will have to use Gears. First G2/G3 and at the end probably G4 again, where they will trade blows for some time, until Luffy finishes him off with King Moves. Probably even something above KKG (like King Leo Bazooka or King Kong Gatling).

I saw a theory a few years ago on this BB speech.
There's 3 exclamation marks on the side representing the three Conqueror's Blackbeard, Luffy, and Zoro. And from right to left they would awaken it canonically. I hope these are the only two that have CoC in the crew, but if Usopp awakens it, I would not mind.

If blacken blade can only be achieve because you need to infuse CoC in the sword and master it, then Shanks is not on the level of Mihawk.
that's a big IF

Mihawk boys only use if and fan fictions which are not even implied by the story
while
they have to sit back ... accept Shanks > Mihawk ... and come up with an argument when Mihawk had any ON SCREEN feat or claim

I ask you the same ... are you a fucking idiot ...

cause Zoro want to surpass Mihawk he have to same power set as him?
Luffy want to surpass Roger and he is a DF user unlike Roger ...

there is no need for Zoro to have same power set as Mihawk
It's called a fucking dirty ass parallel, if Zoro has it then his final enemy has to have it

We've never seen Dragon use the King's Haki why does everyone necessarily think he has it a big jerk?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Oda - Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Shanks fans - Mihawk doesn't have Haki and the title is only for sword skill anyway.

Oda- Mihawk has unparralled CoA and his nickname was initially going to be "Clairvoyant" which hypes up his CoO.

Shanks fans - anyway CoC is the power of God's, and is different from swordsmanship. WSS doesn't include the usage of CoC, infact it is completely different.

Oda-

Oda- proceeds to showcase the one member of the crew who's aiming for WSS to have CoC.

Shanks fans-

Status
Not open for further replies.