Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called a fucking dirty ass parallel, if Zoro has it then his final enemy has to have it
no there is no need for a parallel ... Zoro gonna surpass Mihawk in a young age ... it make sense if he have a better power set than him
and I doubt if Zoro can even reach highest level of CoC but that's another story

Luffy want to surpass Roger and Shanks and he have no clear parallel to either of them

We've never seen Dragon use the King's Haki why does everyone necessarily think he has it a big jerk?
Dragon being a CoC user was CLEARLY implied in Marine Ford ... (not even sure why you had to mention it btw)

Oda - Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Shanks fans - Mihawk doesn't have Haki and the title is only for sword skill anyway.

Oda- Mihawk has unparralled CoA and his nickname was initially going to be "Clairvoyant" which hypes up his CoO.

Shanks fans - anyway CoC is the power of God's, and is different from swordsmanship. WSS doesn't include the usage of CoC, infact it is completely different.

Oda-

Oda- proceeds to showcase the one member of the crew who's aiming for WSS to have CoC.

Shanks fans-
last time we saw roger's title before becoming pirate king, it was written "Great Pirate" not "World's Strongest Swordsman"

that's a big IF

Mihawk boys only use if and fan fictions which are not even implied by the story
while
they have to sit back ... accept Shanks > Mihawk ... and come up with an argument when Mihawk had any ON SCREEN feat or claim
Why do they need to accept that?
Hello who got the title?
So far Shanks is just a swordsman, he fought plenty of time Miahwk - the title is on Mihawk.
So I dont get your point xD

So Zoro out here casually blocking Kaido with all his bones broken and illusion arms and blitzing him mean while fresh Luffy needs AdCoC

Only way you guys can save face is accept Zoro is using Advanced CoC as well @kurohime @Celestial D. Dragon

Zoro fresh still body bags Luffy even post power up

Meanwhile Zoro blocks with broken bones

btw Shishio....

what you think of my signature? :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.