Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a theory a few years ago on this BB speech.
There's 3 exclamation marks on the side representing the three Conqueror's Blackbeard, Luffy, and Zoro. And from right to left they would awaken it canonically. I hope these are the only two that have CoC in the crew, but if Usopp awakens it, I would not mind.
It's Luffy, Zoro and Nami, everyone thought the stronger lightning was going to be Zeus but it's actually going to be from Nami reaching Pirate Warriors Shanks level.
/s

Why do they need to accept that?
Hello who got the title?
So far Shanks is just a swordsman, he fought plenty of time Miahwk - the title is on Mihawk.
So I dont get your point xD
LOL ... Mihawk never beat Shanks ... we understood that in their first meeting

being WSS can't create you feats and hype

WSS title got NOTHING to do with over all power or Roger was the WSS of his era

LOL ... Mihawk never beat Shanks ... we understood that in their first meeting

being WSS can't create you feats and hype

WSS title got NOTHING to do with over all power or Roger was the WSS of his era
Zoro wants that title
Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks
Look what Zoro is doing rn blocking a yonko combined attack tanked the damage to
Scarred Kaido like fucking Oden heck Zoro s feat is more impressive since this Kaido is stronger than 20 years ago and he s in hybrid form
Zoro with broken bones can match hybrid Kaido blows to :steef:
Zoro has CoC to :milaugh:

So Zoro out here casually blocking Kaido with all his bones broken and illusion arms and blitzing him mean while fresh Luffy needs AdCoC

Only way you guys can save face is accept Zoro is using Advanced CoC as well @kurohime @Celestial D. Dragon

Zoro fresh still body bags Luffy even post power up
Remember he only in this condition because he jumped in front of a nuke attack for Luffy and novas.

Can you prove his bones are broken?

Law said I wouldn’t be surprised if your bones were broken that doesn’t mean they are
Plus even if they were. We all know that Zoro is a durability monster. But there is more to a fight than durability.
And attacks don’t get weaker in One piece when the person gets damage. That’s not how it works. Luffys KKG against was not weaker because he was exhausted and beaten up. Ashura was as powerful as possible.

overall Zoro got huge feats in durability and pure attack power in this fight. But like i said, there is more to a fight like this. But it showed that Zoro develops too and he stands a chance against King. Next time he will stand a Chance against admiral and then maybe even against a yonko all by himself. That’s some crazy shit for a Vize captain. But at this point Luffy will be PK lvl and solo two yonko at once. That’s how it was and will be. I don’t know too many guys who disagree with this and those few opinions you won’t change

Status
Not open for further replies.