Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Ten Yaksha Blother
What do you think Prometheus is asking Linlin and what's up with the strange clouds Kidd remarked?
Linlin: Ma~ma~ma...hahaha
Linlin: Prometheus...
Linlin: ...You're adorable <3
Linlin: What the hell is Zeus doing? Useless bum!!
Prometheus: Mama, my thoughts exactly!
Prometheus: That guy is clumsy, daft and always holding us back
Prometheus: Mama, I have a favor to ask~!
Linlin: Oh? What is it?
...!?
Killer/Kidd: Huff...Huff...
Kid: What is this? (The clouds are converging...?/What is up with the clouds?)
i guess big mum is creating a new Zeus there.

It’s just insane how much injection shot has leveled up in power like it’s not the same anymore. The impact and damage alone are impressive when it comes to Law and how he was back in DR.

Jokes here, jokes there.

Next time Zoro should be a little healthier.

Healthier Zoro = stronger Ashura.

It will hurt Kaido a lot.

and at the end of Wano ZKK:finally:
i am always in support of zkk when both luffy and kaido are barely able to move and kaido tries to attack luffy one last time then zoro cuts his head directly above the flower capital

but I am only trolling those saying healthy ashura zoro would've killed kaido, or would have did much more damage , blah blah blah when we have only seen ashura from zoro in critical situation

Kaido didn't say anything when he saw asura.

He only said coc after asura hit him.

To hit/cut the deepest you need acoc.
Yeah, looks like the attack did have some amount of CoC in it. Not enough to generate the black lightning effect like Luffy and Kaido but CoC nonetheless. I think Zoro's CoC might blossom this arc only and then he might be able to use it consciously along with the black lightning and 'not touching' effect.

Yeah, looks like the attack did have some amount of CoC in it. Not enough to generate the black lightning effect like Luffy and Kaido but CoC nonetheless. I think Zoro's CoC might blossom this arc only and then he might be able to use it consciously along with the black lightning and 'not touching' effect.
Isn't literally manifesting a demon out of CoC greater than a few tendrils?

Ashura is overpowered ability hence Zoro still can't use it at will.

If you look closely Zoro is casually blocking club hits from hybrid kaido while in Ashura @Red Admiral @5000 ng/dl or death

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy saying he'll defeat Kaido means that he'll defeat Kaido. Though ZKK is possible when Kaido is defeated and is trying to escape.

:cheers:
It won't be the first time Luffy says he will do something and he will fail.

DOUGHNUTS DOUGHNUTS DOUGHNUTS.

Shanks is younger by (+15 years)
Shanks HATE fights
Shanks is NOT EVEN trying to attack WG

I think Shanks bounty is legit high compare to his age and personality

I doubt any pirate but Roger had a bounty of 4 Bil at age 39

Shanks is a Yonko and a Great Pirate in age 33
Whitebeard wasn't even a Great by age 45

Shanks bounty is madly high bro
I’m not denying Shanks being great pirate and having a high bounty mate, but let’s be honest he is kinda sketchy with his relationship with the gorosei, so he may not be as innocent as you make him out to be. Still he ain’t as strong as Kaido nor stronger that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.