vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming that Shanks is stronger than Mihawk after this chapter is quite a silly error.

There are several inplications establishing the admirals more probably comparable to the yonko power levels wise (provided by Chinjao at least) but also by being creative about the Final War match ups, so even in the case scenario Mihawk didn't possess CoC which is improbable he would apparently somehow manage to cope with something else until proven differently.

Remember that WSS title is factually probably much more relevant than WSC due featuring in the databooks and despite several people in the world legit consider Kaido as WSC I mean.

I'm torn. Zoro basically has nine damned Scabbards. Nine swords to nine heads makes perfect sense. The guy wants to avenge Yasuie and Orochi is willing to fight in favorable odds. He's probably the best symbol to take down for the samurai to rally around Zoro. But even as a warm-up for Zoro's return it's pretty underwhelming as that guy folds like an accordion.

King is probably a high diff. He's a good fight but a silver medal who contributes nothing to Wano lore thus far. The only cards he can play would be either killing Zoro's potential clan members or having his hidden race be something relevant.

As it stands I'm not sure what zoro will do on his way back up, but he's gotta get back up. This is his first real defeat in the new world, but he's not out of the fight before Tama's group, Chopper, the Scabbards, etc. Luffy can defeat the current Kaido but that can't be all there is. Maybe it's not much more but just enough to creep up on Luffy after the final attack. Or that guy's gonna go ham awakened like Krieg at Baratie (hito hito model: Boomer).

I expected Asura to come back in all likelihood but quite less it would probably constitute CoC

Can you imagine drawing the shit outta this piece and someone comes along to tag it ASHURI

How does shanks fuck Mihawk up if Mihawk is the Wss and they are both swordman? It sounds like you are the toxic fan that makes fan fiction and believes his own lies buddy
WSS got nothing to do with over all power
and Oda never hyped Mihawk above Shanks

lol ... you are the hopeless one who add titles to Roger's name to justify your weak fan fictions :gokulaugh:

WSS got nothing to do with over all power
and Oda never hyped Mihawk above Shanks

lol ... you are the hopeless one who add titles to Roger's name to justify your weak fan fictions :gokulaugh:
Wss got nothing to do with over all power? Are you serious dude ? All top swordman use all 3 haki . Roger ray oden shanks and now zoro. How in the hell is the Wss not about overall power? Like do you actually hear yourself

"Wait wasn't CoC supposed to be cheap fodder control?"

next year :

"Wait wasn't WSS supposed to be a proof for Mihawk > Shanks"
Post automatically merged:

Wss got nothing to do with over all power? Are you serious dude ? All top swordman use all 3 haki . Roger ray oden shanks and now zoro. How in the hell is the Wss not about overall power? Like do you actually hear yourself
are you fucking retarded?

only 20-40 people alive have CoC
and among them handful of people have advance CoC

Ad.CoC is so rare it can't be part of any fight style be default
Ac.CoC stand on it's own ... just like a swordsman who eat a DF

and if WSS was about overall power ... Roger would've been WSS BY title ... which he isn't ... stop your childish salty acts and take your fucking L

Shanks = Master of 3 Haki
Mihawk = Master of 2 Haki

Shanks FUCK him up

next year :

"Wait wasn't WSS supposed to be a proof for Mihawk > Shanks"
Post automatically merged:

are you fucking retarded?

only 20-40 people alive have CoC
and among them handful of people have advance CoC

Ad.CoC is so rare it can't be part of any fight style

and if WSS was about overall power ... Roger would've been WSS BY title ... which he isn't ... stop your childish salty acts and take your fucking L

Shanks = Master of 3 Haki
Mihawk = Master of 2 Haki

Shanks FUCK him up
How does coc put shanks above the Wss when all top swordman use Coc and shanks and Mihawk use to fight all the time? I’m starting to think your Brain doesn’t work

Regarding Zoro this chapter ;

1) Zoro surpassed his limits with Ashura this chapter and Subconsciously imbued CoC into it hence Kaidou's words about him being A conqueror

2) Zoro's death state and determination is what allowed him to tap into his potential and momentarily surpass his limit to imbue Haoshoku into Ashura.

3) A healthy Zoro's Ashura will not have been imbued with CoC and thus will be weaker than the Ashura he used this chapter ie This Ashura> A Healthy Zoro Normal Ashura.

4) Zoro already has something to reflect and expand his powers on,he is not done yet and will be even stronger before the arc's end.

5) Luffy> Zoro> Other Rooftop SN.
Couldn't have put it better myself. Zoro's haki will definitely get stronger because of the rooftop clash. I wouldn't be surprised if Enma or any of his swords became black blades because of this clash.

I don't see a reason for Zoro to return to the roof. Always been Luffy fights his final opponent alone. Zoro has to lead the strawhats & the samurai in his place and ensure they win. We also have 3 CP0 members just waiting for the right moment to strike.

Zoro has done more than enough at the rooftop, Luffy is in a position to see his fight until the end. Kidd is taking care of Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.