Spoiler AOT FINALE CHAPTER SPOILERS !

Can this be classified as hands down one of the most appalling endings in the history of famous manga?
idk stuff like death note is up there and it was pretty fucking awful, but AOT's awfulness is the level of like quality directly BEFORE the ending.
to elaborate, DN declined right at the halfway-point (specifically, the introduction of near) and the ending was an absolute dumpster fire that was consistent with the writing downward spiral that had preceded it.
in contrast, attack on titan has been one of the best manga/stories in general to date, and the fact that the ending sucked so much fucking ass when everything leading up to it was pretty damn good might make it top the charts as the worst (or at least worse than DN)

I haven't watched this series yet? I care a lot about a series ending.
Is it worth watching? Is the anime different from the manga?
Game of Thrones' ending destroyed me and ruined the whole series. I don't want to experience the same shit with AOT!!
What do you think guys? Should I watch it?

Game of Thrones' ending destroyed me and ruined the whole series. I don't want to experience the same shit with AOT!!
AoT ultimate twists are of the same tier as GoT's ultimate twists imo (Red Wedding - Little Finger vs Varys series - Oberyn Martell's death - Ned's execution), but AoT's ending failed to deliver. Its still better than GoT's ending (HBO season 8) but only slightly imo. I personally wish for someone talented in art to make a fanmanga out of the alternate ending. Various story writers can team up to form a much better conclusion for this manga imo.

AoT ultimate twists are of the same tier as GoT's ultimate twists imo (Red Wedding - Little Finger vs Varys series - Oberyn Martell's death - Ned's execution), but AoT's ending failed to deliver. Its still better than GoT's ending (HBO season 8) but only slightly imo. I personally wish for someone talented in art to make a fanmanga out of the alternate ending. Various story writers can team up to form a much better conclusion for this manga imo.
I've seen many tweets and decided not to read it. It looks as bad as Got.
I honestly can draw a better ending if I knew the story LOL.

I've seen many tweets and decided not to read it. It looks as bad as Got.
I honestly can draw a better ending if I knew the story LOL.
If you are good at drawing (manga-style) then imo you should bear it anyway and start reading until chapter 130-ish, and stop reading, and devote your heart (Sasageyo) into struggling-fighting (Tatakae) to draw the climax-ending chapters. I'll help you concept the climax-ending story if you want, but if you're able in the writing-concepting part then you can try to plot it yourself, many people will be thanking you for this you know.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Don’t watch it, the ending literally ruins the entire series

Just watch and form your own opinion. I followed AOT and GOT both for about 8 years before the concluded. While not great, I personally did not think the AOT ending was even remotely as bad.

Last edited: