Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

I've decided to create this thread because a lot of people doubt whether Sanji will get CoC or not, and that seems strange to me. If you know me, then you know that I'm not a Sanji fanโ€“not even close lol๐Ÿ˜‚. I have no intention to hype or wank Sanji, I'm just saying what I think the story is heading towards. The question of Luffy having CoC users in his crew has come up before many times, and each time I've said that, at the very least, Zoro, Ussop and Sanji will get CoC haki. But, since Zoro has been confirmed to have it, I decided to expand on it in a specific topic. So, without further ado, let's get into it!

• Rocks was the greatest pirate of all time
Since the first chapter of one piece people thought (including myself) that Roger [The Pirate King] was the greatest pirate of all time, but that is not true.

Later we found out that Rocks was even greater pirate than Roger, this dude had 4 confirmed CoC haki users in his crew. To put it into perspective, Roger had only two CoC haki users if you exclude Scopper Gaban, but even if Scopper Gaban had CoC haki, it still wouldn't be enough. Also, keep in mind that Shanks back then was just a kid, he didn't awaken CoC yet, but whatever. On top of that, Rocks also had Wang Zhi, Silver Axe and Captain John in his crew, and I can bet that they were also CoC haki users too. But that doesn't end there, there are slight hints in the story that Shanks and Buggy were actually born in Rocks' crew since both of them are 39 years old as of right now, and in Oden's flashback Roger said that "it has been long since he held children in his hands." And I'm not even going to include Katakuri since he was born in Rocks' crew, otherwise it would be too much for one captain...

With all do respect to Roger, but the only reason he became the pirate king is because he outlived Rocks. Roger didn't-and-couldn't overcome Rocks, Roger's crew wasn't good enough or strong enough. Roger himself probably wasn't as strong as Rocks since he needed Garp's help, who was btw equal to Roger, in order to defeat him.

This is what Chinjao said about the pirate king title.

Rocks was literally the conqueror of the conquerors, if Roger was the king of the pirates then Rocks was the God of the pirates. it's similar to the strongest swordsmen, if we can consider Mihawk as the king of the swordsmen then Ryuma was the god of the swordsmen, and we know that Zoro will surpass both of them, just like Luffy will surpass both Rocks and Roger.

• The parallels/simuleretis between Luffy's crew and Rocks' crew.
Now, before I start, I wanna sincerely ask everyone to read this thread till the end before going nuts on me, ok! I know you guys will go crazy in just few seconds, but please bear with me๐Ÿ˜“. So, here we go...

I know, I know, I know... stop writing your angry comments and first listen to me, ok guys!? Just listen to me! ๐Ÿ™ I'm sure that the half of this forum is not happy (to say the least lol) that I'm comparing Sanji to Whitbeard, so I'll start with Sanji first.

1. Both Sanji and Whitbeard are orphans, they were forced to fight for their lifes since their childhood, of course they were orphans for different reasons but that doesn't change the point.

2. Both Sanji and Whitbeard are famous for their incredible kindness, both of them showed kindness even to their enemies and those who betrayed them.

3. Both Whitbeard and Sanji don't have great ambitions, Whitbeard could have become the PK but he simply refused to. Sanji never wanted anything great for himself, he never had a great ambition just like Whitbeard.

Both Whitbeard and Sanji are being constantly made fun off because of their lack of ambitions. Whitbeard was made fun off by other pirates and Akainu while Sanji is being made fun of by Zoro and 95% of one piece fans.
4. Both Whitbeard and Sanji are blonde and have some type of facial hair in their faces.

1. Both Zoro and Kaido's characters are built around strength, both of them have similar thecniques: Kaido has three world ragnarok and Zoro has 3 thousand world.

Both of them use spinning motion in their thecniques.
2. Both Kaido and Zoro have Dragon theme to their characters. Oda even said that if Zoro had DF then it would be Kaido's DF.

3. Both Kaido and Zoro are famous alcoholics. In many ways they have similar personalitie etc.

1. Both Ussop and Shiki offered someone stronger than them to join their crew: Luffy and Roger.

2. Both Ussop and Shik are kind of a joke in their crews, both of them have similar personalitie.

3. Both Shiki and Ussop are famous for their huge fleet/ followers.

The simuleretis between Yamato and Big Mom are obvious so I'm not going to spend my time on it. But if Yamato doesn't join the crew then just replace her with Nami.

• The hints and foreshadowings for Sanji's conqueror's haki.
There are two qualities that CoC haki users have: it's ether the ability to scare people like Zoro and Kaido, or the ability to gain followers even if you don't want them just like Oden and Luffy.

So, has Sanji ever shown one of those qualities? Yes he does. Sanji has many times turned his enemies into his followers. For example:

1. Duvall who wanted to kill Sanji and the entire crew eventually became so loyal to Sanji that he ended up guarding Luffy's ship for two fu*king years. Duvall is an incredibly loyal follower, he's like Sanji's Kinemon at this point, he would easily sacrifice his life for Sanji.

2. Gin the guy who was famous for his coldblooded nature ended up sacrificing his life for Sanji. That's a very strong conqueror's haki right there!

This dude is so loyal to Sanji that he gave his gas mask to Sanji.
3.the G3 Marians ended up following Sanji just like many female characters like Viola or Pudding etc. You get the point...

Oda has actually introduced characters who would be Sanji and Zoro's right and left hand men if they were captains.

Gin would have been Sanji's right hand man and Duvall would have been his left hand man.

And the same for Zoro with his brothers...

So, in conclusion: whether you like or not, whether you hate it or not, Sanji will get CoC haki. Sooner or later, one way or another, he will awaken his CoC and that's inevitable.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Lol sanji won't get CoC, we don't know Koby left hand yet maybe smoker or drake
Koby-Luffy CoC
Helempoo-Zoro CoC
Sanji-?
Post automatically merged:

I know right just like how mihawk this chapter randomly got CoC bcuz of zoro
Show me where i mentioned mihawk specifically

I've decided to create this thread because a lot of people doubt whether Sanji will get CoC or not, and that seems strange to me. If you know me, then you know that I'm not a Sanji fanโ€“not even close lol๐Ÿ˜‚. I have no intention to hype or wank Sanji, I'm just saying what I think the story is heading towards. The question of Luffy having CoC users in his crew has come up before many times, and each time I've said that, at the very least, Zoro, Ussop and Sanji will get CoC haki. But, since Zoro has been confirmed to have it, I decided to expand on it in a specific topic. So, without further ado, let's get into it!

Since the first chapter of one piece people thought (including myself) that Roger [The Pirate King] was the greatest pirate of all time, but that is not true.

Later we found out that Rocks was even greater pirate than Roger, this dude had 4 confirmed CoC haki users in his crew. To put it into perspective, Roger had only two CoC haki users if you exclude Scopper Gaban, but even if Scopper Gaban had CoC haki, it still wouldn't be enough. Also, keep in mind that Shanks back then was just a kid, he didn't awaken CoC yet, but whatever. On top of that, Rocks also had Wang Zhi, Silver Axe and Captain John in his crew, and I can bet that they were also CoC haki users too. But that doesn't end there, there are slight hints in the story that Shanks and Buggy were actually born in Rocks' crew since both of them are 39 years old as of right now, and in Oden's flashback Roger said that "it has been long since he held children in his hands." And I'm not even going to include Katakuri since he was born in Rocks' crew, otherwise it would be too much for one captain...

With all do respect to Roger, but the only reason he became the pirate king is because he outlived Rocks. Roger didn't-and-couldn't overcome Rocks, Roger's crew wasn't good enough or strong enough. Roger himself probably wasn't as strong as Rocks since he needed Garp's help, who was btw equal to Roger, in order to defeat him.

Rocks was literally the conqueror of the conquerors, if Roger was the king of the pirates then Rocks was the God of the pirates. it's similar to the strongest swordsmen, if we can consider Mihawk as the king of the swordsmen then Ryuma was the god of the swordsmen, and we know that Zoro will surpass both of them, just like Luffy will surpass both Rocks and Roger.

Now, before I start, I wanna sincerely ask everyone to read this thread till the end before going nuts on me, ok! I know you guys will go crazy in just few seconds, but please bear with me๐Ÿ˜“. So, here we go...

I know, I know, I know... stop writing your angry comments and first listen to me, ok guys!? Just listen to me! ๐Ÿ™ I'm sure that the half of this forum is not happy (to say the least lol) that I'm comparing Sanji to Whitbeard, so I'll start with Sanji first.

1. Both Sanji and Whitbeard are orphans, they were forced to fight for their lifes since their childhood, of course they were orphans for different reasons but that doesn't change the point.

2. Both Sanji and Whitbeard are famous for their incredible kindness, both of them showed kindness even to their enemies and those who betrayed them.

3. Both Whitbeard and Sanji don't have great ambitions, Whitbeard could have become the PK but he simply refused to. Sanji never wanted anything great for himself, he never had a great ambition just like Whitbeard.

Both Whitbeard and Sanji are being constantly made fun off because of their lack of ambitions. Whitbeard was made fun off by other pirates and Akainu while Sanji is being made fun of by Zoro and 95% of one piece fans.
4. Both Whitbeard and Sanji are blonde and have some type of facial hair in their faces.

1. Both Zoro and Kaido's characters are built around strength, both of them have similar thecniques: Kaido has three world ragnarok and Zoro has 3 thousand world.

2. Both Kaido and Zoro have Dragon theme to their characters. Oda even said that if Zoro had DF then it would be Kaido's DF.

3. Both Kaido and Zoro are famous alcoholics. In many ways they have similar personalitie etc.

1. Both Ussop and Shiki offered someone stronger than them to join their crew: Luffy and Roger.

2. Both Ussop and Shik are kind of a joke in their crews, both of them have similar personalitie.

The simuleretis between Yamato and Big Mom are obvious so I'm not going to spend my time on it. But if Yamato doesn't join the crew then just replace her with Nami.

There are two qualities that CoC haki users have: it's ether the ability to scare people like Zoro and Kaido, or the ability to gain followers even if you don't want them just like Oden and Luffy.

So, has Sanji ever shown one those qualities? Yes he does. Sanji has many times turned his enemies to his followers. For example:

1. Duvall who wanted to kill Sanji and the entire Luffy's crew eventually became so loyal to Sanji that he ended up guarding Luffy's ship for two fu*king years. Duvall is incredibly loyal follower, he's like Sanji's Kinemon at this point, he would easily sacrifice his life for Sanji.

2. Gin the guy who was famous for his coldblooded nature ended up sacrificing his life for Sanji. That's a very strong conqueror's haki right there!

3.the G3 Marians ended up following Sanji just like many female characters like Viola or Pudding etc. You get the point...

Oda has actually introduced characters who would be Sanji and Zoro's right and left hand men if they were captains.

Gin would have been Sanji's right hand man and Duvall would have been his left hand man.

So, in conclusion: whether you like or not, whether you hate it or not Sanji will get CoC haki. Sooner or later one way or another he will awaken his CoC and that's inevitable.
I agree and disagree. Whilst family and friends has been focussed on Sanji a lot. Sanji, unlike WB....actually does have an ambition of the All Blue. And it is a big ambition...since the All Blue is a legendary Sea. The All Blue is practically a Chef's Paradise, and Sanji loves being a chef and loves cooking.

But yes, both WB and Sanji have no fighting/combat ambitions. Yet they will both end at the top in that regard.

Lol sanji won't get CoC, we don't know Koby left hand yet maybe smoker or drake
Koby-Luffy CoC
Helempoo-Zoro CoC
Sanji-?

I know right just like how mihawk this chapter randomly got CoC bcuz of zoro
I knew that some people would be triggered by this thread. But I don't like how you speak, so you better pray for Sanji not getting CoC, because if he does, then I'm going to shovel it up to your throat until you choke on it.
:zehaha:

Last edited:
I agree and disagree. Whilst family and friends has been focussed on Sanji a lot. Sanji, unlike WB....actually does have an ambition of the All Blue. And it is a big ambition...since the All Blue is a legendary Sea. The All Blue is practically a Chef's Paradise, and Sanji loves being a chef and loves cooking.

But yes, both WB and Sanji have no fighting/combat ambitions. Yet they will both end at the top in that regard.
Both Whitbeard and Sanji have ambitions it's just they aren't great ambitions.

Yep, not only sanji, but nami, usopp, chopper, robin, franky, brook, and jinbe. All Strawhats will have CoC.
Not all, I never said all.

I knew that some people would be triggered by this thread. But I don't like how you speak, so you better pray for Sanji not getting CoC, because if he does, then I'm going to shovel it up to your throat until you choke on it.
SaNJI IS A SCRUB, WHO WONT GET COC JUST BEACUSE ZORO HAVE IT NO SANJI! BESIDES HE GET BEAT BY BLACK MARIA HE NOT CONQUER!
CONQUERS KILL KAIDO
CONQUERS SCAR KAIDO NERF WITH 0.01% power!

So, has Sanji ever shown one those qualities? Yes he does. Sanji has many times turned his enemies to his followers. For example:

1. Duvall who wanted to kill Sanji and the entire Luffy's crew eventually became so loyal to Sanji that he ended up guarding Luffy's ship for two fu*king years. Duvall is incredibly loyal follower, he's like Sanji's Kinemon at this point, he would easily sacrifice his life for Sanji.

So, in conclusion: whether you like or not, whether you hate it or not Sanji will get CoC haki. Sooner or later one way or another he will awaken his CoC and that's inevitable.
No. He won't