My Hero Academia Chapter 309 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- My Hero Academia Chapter 309 Title : “I can’t stay being a kid”
- Deku is returning to All Might after stopping Muscular.
- All might asks about his hand condition and Deku says he’s fine thanks to All might who brought/ordered him “Compression Gauntlet” from America.
- Hawks calls All Might to ask how Deku is doing.
- Flashback : Deku awakens, the doctor says Deku's body has become much more stronger and enduring.
- All Might explains about OFA to Deku's mom.
- Inko asks what they're gonna do, Deku replies he won't return to UA because there's high possibility Shigaraki will attack it
- Inko doesn't want Deku to go, but Deku thank her for always making him smile and assures her that he'll definitely return home.
- All Might then makes his resolve that he'll go together with Deku too.
- Deku visits Grand Torino and tells him about the meeting with the predecessors
- Torino apologizes to him because he couldn't kill Shigaraki
- Gran Torino : "Don't be too stubborn. Sometimes killing can be your salvation"
- Gran Torino gives his cape to Deku and says Deku should wear it before he attacks League of Villains.
- Last page shows Deku wrapping the cape around his neck and teaming up with Hawks, Endeavor and All Might.
- Chapter ends with: “With a new resolve, the heroes are starting up again!!"

- My Hero Academia will have color page in the upcoming Weekly Shounen Jump issue 21-22 2021 out April, 26.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How long was the time skip?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Muscular is taking an hostage and Deku has to kill him :noo:that is why he says he can’t stay a kid anymore
Muscular would be the perfect villain to kill. He's memorable but he doesn't have any fangirls like other certain characters.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
MHA spoilers to fill the void of a OP break week.
Love it.
:steef:

And a color page on my birthday.
What a gift!
:finally:

Maybe Muscular is taking an hostage and Deku has to kill him :noo:that is why he says he can’t stay a kid anymore
Yeah.....but wouldn't that kinda contradict the events from that talk with the other users?
Like he said he wanted to try and save Shigaraki and all.
Don't think he is gonna cross that line of killing, but he will start separating those who needs saving, and those who he can't do shit about except beat the living shit out of.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah.....but wouldn't that kinda contradict the events from that talk with the other users?
Like he said he wanted to try and save Shigaraki and all.
Don't think he is gonna cross that line of killing, but he will start separating those who needs saving, and those who he can't do shit about except beat the living shit out of.
Don’t worry I was just dreaming, Deku killing muscular won’t ever happen....

All might asks about his hand condition and Deku says he’s fine thanks to All might who brought/ordered him “compression gauntlet” from America.
That is all ? Quite a cheap way to put under the carpet the arm problem

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
- Deku is returning to All Might after stopping Muscular.
- All might asks about his hand condition and Deku says he’s fine thanks to All might who brought/ordered him “compression gauntlet” from America.
- Hawks calls All Might to ask how Deku is doing.
So Hawks knows about All for One and One for All now? Interesting. Guess Deku's going to America soon.