My Hero Academia Chapter 309 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

I feel like if they were 100% canon we would see more references to those movie characters/villains.
I prefer if they don't do that. I know it's not the same a movie and a novel but I remember in Black clover's manga when they entered in a new arc and they showed 2 new characters and our main cast knew about them and asked about something related to the novel and I didn't know it was related to a light novel of the series until I read someone talk about them as I never read volume. And I lost part of my interest for the series due to that. Don't get me wrong, it's not because I don't like light novels, I actually love them and I read a lot but when I'm reading a Manga with a lot of chapters and then I reach a chapter and I don't know what the fuck is going on, I just don't like it, I want to keep reading the Manga and not have to watch the movie, read the novel or spin off manga in the mid of my read-through

I know it's not the same reading a novel than watching a movie but if someone new starts reading and has to watch the movie in the mid of the series, then it's better if they just make reference of the movies that people don't need to notice.
Post automatically merged:

Wait what. The doctor tells Izuku that before, he was told that he may not be able to move his arms anymore but he says that his body is not the same now(showing 45% in Izuku's back)

This is more are flashback chapter
Inko&Deku will go into safehouse, i think until Deku figures out how to deal with Shigaraki
So until then he wont be in UA
Post automatically merged:

- Deku visits Torino and tells him about the meeting with the predecessors.
- Torino says even in her death, Nana still cried.
- Then torino apologizes to Deku for the burden to kill Shigaraki.
- He says that sometimes, killing someone is the way to them.
Who said last sentence? Deku or Torino

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Deku visits Grand Torino and tells him about the meeting with the predecessors
- Torino apologizes to him because he couldn't kill Shigaraki
- Gran Torino : "Don't be too stubborn. Sometimes killing can be your salvation"
- Gran Torino gives his cape to Deku and says Deku should wear it before he attacks League of Villains.
- Last page shows Deku wrapping the cape around his neck and teaming up with Hawks, Endeavor and All Might.
- Chapter ends with: “With a new resolve, the heroes are starting up again!!"