My Hero Academia Chapter 309 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
- Deku visits Torino and tells him about the meeting with the predecessors.
- Torino says even in her death, Nana still cried.
- Then torino apologizes to Deku for the burden to kill Shigaraki.
- He says that sometimes, killing someone is the way to them.
Deku going "Ezio Auditore" on Shigaraki then?????
:hohoho:
Post automatically merged:

WOW
That team rocks
:finally:
No Bakugo.
Team sucks.

- My Hero Academia Chapter 309 Title : โ€œI canโ€™t stay being a kidโ€
- Deku is returning to All Might after stopping Muscular.
- All might asks about his hand condition and Deku says heโ€™s fine thanks to All might who brought/ordered him โ€œCompression Gauntletโ€ from America.
- Hawks calls All Might to ask how Deku is doing.
- Flashback : Deku awakens, the doctor says Deku's body has become much more stronger and enduring.
- All Might explains about OFA to Deku's mom.
- Inko asks what they're gonna do, Deku replies he won't return to UA because there's high possibility Shigaraki will attack it
- Inko doesn't want Deku to go, but Deku thank her for always making him smile and assures her that he'll definitely return home.
- All Might then makes his resolve that he'll go together with Deku too.
- Deku visits Grand Torino and tells him about the meeting with the predecessors
- Torino apologizes to him because he couldn't kill Shigaraki
- Gran Torino : "Don't be too stubborn. Sometimes killing can be your salvation"
- Gran Torino gives his cape to Deku and says Deku should wear it before he attacks League of Villains.
- Last page shows Deku wrapping the cape around his neck and teaming up with Hawks, Endeavor and All Might.
- Chapter ends with: โ€œWith a new resolve, the heroes are starting up again!!"

- My Hero Academia will have color page in the upcoming Weekly Shounen Jump issue 21-22 2021 out April, 26.
Holy crab for now maybe deku already become top 5 hero :steef:

I translated half of the chapter, i only wanted to translate Inko's part but whatever

Inko: Can you... explain me this?

All Might: (It's okay, right boy?)

Inko: ... So he can keep that power because he is 'quirkless'... but that's why... he's being targeted by bad people? What's going to happen...?

All Might: The plan to protect him is proceeding, in UA he...

Deku: I will not return to UA

All Migh: (As i thought... he said that) Boy...

Inko: Izuku...!

Deku: Shigaraki can know my whereabouts. It wouldn't be weird if he attacks this place right now. I don't want anyone else to get hurt anymore. If they get in perfect state, something worse than what happened now will happen. I have to stop Shigaraki and AFO before that

Inko: But all this happened because you weren't able to defeat them...!

Deku: I'll become stronger

Inko: ... I said i was relieved but... I don't like this... Hearing this... I just don't...!

Deku: Thank you, mom... It made me happy when you told me 'Thank you!' while smiling... That's why

(Flashback)
Inko: Save meee
Mini-Deku: I'm here!!
Inko: Waah, thank you! So you were All Might all this time!!
(End of flashback)

Deku: That's why I'll go. Don't worry! I'll definitely come back!

All Might: ..... Even if I stop you... You'll go... Then I'll go too...! Even if you say you don't want!

---

Best Jeanist: He's leaving!? No, I see... Yes, that's actually convenient for us... Right now, he's the only being who has the possibility to locate Shigaraki's whereabouts. I was thinking to ask him if he can become the center... Yes, we would keep a proper distance enough to run to him when it's needed...

Hawks: What a cool way to hold the phone

----

Gran Torino: I see.. So even dead she's still crying huh. I should have been the one to kill him... Sorry... Don't be too stubborn... Sometimes killing them can become their salvation.
Don't forget that. No matter how you do it, make the league of villains pay for what they did

The top 3, Deku & All Might team up!

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I hope this wraps up this annoying mom thing with Deku. She should've died during the war. Deku would develop a lot more.

I wonder what All Might wants to do without OFA.