Break Week .

Queen is not only yc2 strong but he has plagues like ice oni or the one from Udon that help him take over countries and knowing how dangerous coronavirus is, you can see why WG sees him as bigger threat and why would give him bigger bounty then king that is just a bird, strong, but that's it.

jack 1 billion, king 1,2b, queen 1,32 b
By Your Logic , Nico Robin Should have Bigger Bounty Than Any Strawhats Including Luffy.

I think King's is higher but not crazy high. Less than the gap between Jack and Queen since we haven't had much that puts King that much above Queen. He's part of a rare species but it's unclear how that would warrant a huge bounty (Big Mom seems like the only one interested) and like you said, Queen utilizes full-on plagues. As far as destruction goes, I wouldn't expect there to be a huge gap between King and Queen so unless Oda really wants to hype King then I'd imagine his bounty is between Queen's and 1.5 billion. We'll see soon enough.

S

stealthblack

By Your Logic , Nico Robin Should have Bigger Bounty Than Any Strawhats Including Luffy.
considering her importance, she should, but this not robin's manga so main character has to stay on top.

her initial bounty was from back whe she was a kid and bounties like 80.000.00 were the biggest back in labasta, none had a clue about billions.

and robin is not yc2 or yonkou level luffy

Post automatically merged:

Why're some of you guys so quick to lose faith in Sanji VS King?:sanjimeh:

Learn a thing or two from my guy @Prince Kronos. Kudos to him for always believing in Sanji
that would only support my theory ROFL, having 3rd bounty in the crew would make him more likely enemy of sanji

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen is not only yc2 strong but he has plagues like ice oni or the one from Udon that help him take over countries and knowing how dangerous coronavirus is, you can see why WG sees him as bigger threat and why would give him bigger bounty then king that is just a bird, strong, but that's it.

jack 1 billion, king 1,2b, queen 1,32 b
I know its hard to accept this but no it isnt

Generally first mate have the higher bounty thats the rule

I think it’s gonna be 1.33 and 1.32 which would make sense if zoro and sanji are fighting them
Or King would have 1.4-1.5 since he is obviously the first mate
Katakuri was the same
While Smoothie had a difference from 72 million to Cracker
Kata had 125 Mio difference to Smoothie

Queen surpasses Jack by 320 Mio and if we assume the same scheme as BMP then Kings bounty is at least 1.640 billion

Going by this logic King could have 1.6 billion or more since first mate stand out