General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

If there's no initiative, why did Queen try stopping Zoro? Why did Oda put that dialogue there? Why hint at acquaintanceship with Judge?

You're reaching if you're insisting this is throwaway dialogue.

None of them are capable of defeating Queen.

Drake got up because of his Devil Fruit's recovery rate.
He stopped Luffy and Zoro from reaching the roof so Kaido can fight the scabbards. His priority was stopping people from interfering, that's not the same as taking out 2 and 3.

Why did Oda write a panel of Queen dead serious and broadcasting to entire island he's going to personally kill a TP?

You're ignoring the plot points between Queen and Udon prisoners, Chopper and Drake to push Queen vs Sanji, same as the OP. No one is denying Queen knows Judge but it pale in comparison of Queen other plots, especially Drake.

The WG on the roof couldnt do anything to Kaido until Luffy got Adv CoC, Oda is gonna powerscale when he wants, who he wants, and how he wants.

Queen:This is Vinsmoke Sanji.I didn't know Judge son was on their crew
Sanji fans:The story is going to stay like this a dude who knows his dad.Oda won't go further on that relation:saden:
He never even exclaimed Sanji's name. He only said Judge's son. Showing he knows Judge. Wow.
Post automatically merged:

He stopped Luffy and Zoro from reaching the roof so Kaido can fight the scabbards. His priority was stopping people from interfering, that's not the same as taking out 2 and 3.

Why did Oda write a panel of Queen dead serious and broadcasting to entire island he's going to personally kill a TP?

You're ignoring the plot points between Queen and Udon prisoners, Chopper and Drake to push Queen vs Sanji, same as the OP. No one is denying Queen knows Judge but it pale in comparison of Queen other plots, especially Drake.

The WG on the roof couldnt do anything to Kaido until Luffy got Adv CoC, Oda is gonna powerscale when he wants, who he wants, and how he wants.
Drake is on the top of his prioties.

- Queen finds out the prisoners broke out and now they're invading Onigashma.
- He then ignores it and exclaims he has a Tobbi Roppo he wants to kill

- Queen finds out Babanuki got fucked over by the intruders
- He then chases after Drake instead and exclaims he's wanted to kill him for so long

- Queen literally sees Luffy and Sanji running into the tower
- Proceeds to shoot at Drake

Queen talking about Drake::pepestrike::pepeanger::sus::king:

Queen talking about the allaince: :okay:

And now Chopper has also landed on his hit list after ruining his Oni plot. Frankly Queen has far higher priorities than other alliance members such as Sanji, he doesnt even give a fuck about them. That's why he's doing his own thing. Only King and Jack care, with Jack having a personal vendetta against the Dukes....

But yh we'll see very soon

Last edited:
It's literally both of these. The only reason he wasn't after Sanji was because Black Maria had him hostage.

How does this stop Queen and Sanji from fighting?

I never ignored anything. I explained none of them are capable of defeating Queen. You can't explain how this prevents further exploration on Queen's apparent acquaintanceship with Judge.

Drake is not getting a power up unless he turns into an Ice Oni and has to fight Chopper.

It's literally both of these. The only reason he wasn't after Sanji was because Black Maria had him hostage.

How does this stop Queen and Sanji from fighting?

I never ignored anything. I explained none of them are capable of defeating Queen. You can't explain how this prevents further exploration on Queen's apparent acquaintanceship with Judge.

Drake is not getting a power up unless he turns into an Ice Oni and has to fight Chopper.
It's definitely not the same...Queen not going after Sanji is because he wasn't a priority...

It doesn't stop anything but enforces Queen vs Drake.

If Chopper can draw blood, Drake can too. He doesn't need a PU.

Jack have a higher chance to fight Sanji over Queen since he's dead set on killing the scabbards, that would have been a better thread over "I don't want Sanji fighting King so he's my reasons for fighting Queen BS".
Narratively....yes Sanji vs Jack does make more sense. However PL wise I highly doubt it will happen. And not only that but Jack has personal beef with the minks, so he'd rather target them then the Samurai or Momo. He still makes more sense than Queen, but less than King. King will be fully after Momo and the Scabbards after he's done with Marco...

Once he sees that all the F6 are busy, he'll just go after them himself. Heck he would've went after them in Chap 1004 anyways.

Plus Bao Haung has clear sights on Momo and she wont lose track.

It's definitely not the same...Queen not going after Sanji is because he wasn't a priority...
If Sanji wasn't a priority, why did Queen say this:

Please give a real argument. "It's a saying/advice" is an excuse.

It doesn't stop anything but enforces Queen vs Drake.
So you admit none this doesn't stops Queen and Sanji from fighting.

If Chopper can draw blood, Drake can too. He doesn't need a PU.
Queen was held down.

Sanji has reason to fight both Queen and King.

It’ll be interesting to see how Oda implements this. The problem comes from no one else can fight king or queen.

Marco is about to go down once perospero interferes.

Choppers 3 minutes are probably close to being up and once that happens Drake will have to protect him.

Well just have to see where Oda goes with this

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Sanji wasn't a priority, why did Queen say this:

Please give a real argument. "It's a saying/advice" is an excuse.

So you admit none this doesn't stops Queen and Sanji from fighting.

Queen was held down.
All you need to do is wait we all know oda ain't dedicating an entire fight to a side character like drake, just wait and let the candies take this L

Sanji has reason to fight both Queen and King.

It’ll be interesting to see how Oda implements this. The problem comes from no one else can fight king or queen.

Marco is about to go down once perospero interferes.

Choppers 3 minutes are probably close to being up and once that happens Drake will have to protect him.

Well just have to see where Oda goes with this
Queen fight could go like this:

- MP Chopper beats up Zoan Queen.
- Queen goes Hybrid and oneshots him
- Chopper gets up but his 3 mins are up
- Drake goes Hybrid and fights Queen
- After a few named attacks from Drake, Queen beats him

- Another scene, something happens to Big Mom and she becomes O-Lin again
- Her homies are confused and she ends up back in Onigashma
- She remeets with Tama, who is separeted from Usopp and Nami at this point
- They both go to the Live Performance floor and see Queen defeated everyone

- Then O-Lin stops Queen from killing Chopper
- O-Lin fights Hybrid Queen
- They have a good fight till Queen punches her outta off Onigashma

- Queen is heavily nerfed, and Chopper is healed at this point
- Hawkins comes back and buffs Chopper with one of his card
- Chopper unlocks a new type of MP and defeats Queen

Well this is a how I think a good believable fight would go...

Queen fight could go like this:

- MP Chopper beats up Zoan Queen.
- Queen goes Hybrid and oneshots him
- Chopper gets up but his 3 mins are up
- Drake goes Hybrid and fights Queen
- After a few named attacks from Drake, Queen beats him

- Another scene, something happens to Big Mom and she becomes O-Lin again
- Her homies are confused and she ends up back in Onigashma
- She remeets with Tama, who is separeted from Usopp and Nami at this point
- They both go to the Live Performance floor and see Queen defeated everyone

- Then O-Lin stops Queen from killing Chopper
- O-Lin fights Hybrid Queen
- They have a good fight till Queen punches her outta off Onigashma

- Queen is heavily nerfed, and Chopper is healed at this point
- Hawkins comes back and buffs Chopper with one of his card
- Chopper unlocks a new type of MP and defeats Queen

Well this is a how I think a good believable fight would go...
I don’t see O Lin returning. Oda has already put a hard stop to that.

To me, it’ll go, Chopper runs out of time while Queen is fighting Marco, he yells to Apoo “kill this doctor and I’ll let you live.”

Drake defends chopper, while Tristan Miyagi and the Gifters try and protect him. To get chopper out of Apoos range drake sends him and apoo through the floor to the basement.

Chopper gets emergency treatment, he remembers how the virus awoke Hyos strength and he then spends time to create a new rumble ball with a harmless strain of Queens drug to get him back into the action.

Chopper uses it and fights the numbers that were on their way to assist Apoo with the help of some of the scabbards.

I don’t think chopper or drake vs Queen will be continuing in any form.

How Chopper vs Queen plays out

Chopper reaches his limit and Drake intervenes to save him. After a while Chopper is ready to fight Queen again and the 2 vs 1, Drake and Chopper vs Queen, starts.
At some point Apoo intervenes and helps Chopper. Queen defeats Apoo that is in no condition to fight properly.
At some point the pleasures and the waiters help them.

Queen is winning even against 2 opponents but, after a long while, Chopper infects himself with the Ice Oni in the last desperate attempt to defeat Queen. Drake and Chopper manage to defeat Queen, Ice Oni Chopper deal the finishing blow after Drake best attack lands on Queen.

Interesting, full of meaning, everybody gets a role against Queen and Chopper proves himself on par with a Tobi Roppo :akaman:

But no, let's trash everything that happened in the last 30 chapters and force Sanji vs Queen to mock Sanji :whitepress: