General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro's Straw Hat chapter isn't due for a while, what do you think he'll do? Fight Kaido when Luffy wants his one-on-one? Solve Orochi's puzzle game after scarring Kaido? I never like circumstantial details because Oda will throw curve balls for his desired outcome. It's the same reasoning Sanji fans use for why Queen's Judge comment isn't foreshadowing for a Sanji confrontation.
You should read this:

In relation to several claims of Zoro disobeying to Luffy's orders; let me say two things:

- First of all, what happened was situational. Luffy shouting "I've got this" is merely in that Zoro was off for that moment, he never orders him to stay down or infers to solo Kaido.

- Second, if his captain was endangered, Zoro would factually attempt to save him:

I don't doubt that Zoro kills Kaido, but he is definitely fighting King. Why did Oda bother removing Zoro from the rooftop if he'll have no purpose below?

I never bought the idea Kaido's strictly for Zoro. Luffy beats Kaido one-on-one. Zoro kills him above the Flower Capital afterwards.
His purpose is Hiyori and Orochi. The set-up that was made 50+ chaps ago.

I don't doubt that Zoro kills Kaido, but he is definitely fighting King. Why did Oda bother removing Zoro from the rooftop if he'll have no purpose below?

I never bought the idea Kaido's strictly for Zoro. Luffy beats Kaido one-on-one. Zoro kills him above the Flower Capital afterwards.
Still doesn't change Zoro VS King from happening.
So after what he did against Kaido, he will defeat King in a 1 vs 1, deal with Orochi and then kill Kaido?
You know he is not Luffy, don't you?

Queen's connections to fucking all scientists*
Including Judge's son's father. Oda has setup a confrontation between Sanji and Queen.
Post automatically merged:

@Prince Kronos Since you love contrived parallels and believe Zoro kills Orochi (which I don't denounce), here's the first kill attempt on Orochi:

Note that it's done with King's sword. What sword kills him? Zoro's.

You're proving my point jacketpotato. Hiyori is saying a I wish I could kill him myself.
She wish she could do that. She can't tho.
She needs Zoro's assistance. :kayneshrug:

Zoro has yet to show he accepted to back off and ignore Orochi, Shinobu said Kaido was the only one important not Zoro. He didn't even react to Orochi's death.
He still wants to avenge Yasu, Momo is a kid and Hiyori can't use that sword.

Perhaps if she has to do her best to protect his half dead wannabe husband and Orochi attacks them..
But Zoro has to stay down for long in that case :blush:

Including Judge's son's father. Oda has setup a confrontation between Sanji and Queen.

@Prince Kronos Since you love contrived parallels and believe Zoro kills Orochi (which I don't denounce), here's the first kill attempt on Orochi:

Note that it's done with King's sword. What sword kills him? Zoro's.
Wow you truly are Monkey D Luffy. I've never seen anyone reach like that.

:eeke:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
She wish she could do that. She can't tho.
She needs Zoro's assistance. :kayneshrug:

Zoro has yet to show he accepted to back off and ignore Orochi, Shinobu said Kaido was the only one important not Zoro. He didn't even react to Orochi's death.
He still wants to avenge Yasu, Momo is a kid and Hiyori can't use that sword.

Perhaps if she has to do her best to protect his half dead wannabe husband and Orochi attacks them..
But Zoro has to stay down for long in that case :blush:
No he doesn't. He didn't even know kaido chopped orochis head off. Yet from the start of the raid he only wanted kaido.
Even the scabbards dgaf about orochi. Only one who genuinely does at this point is hiyori

Judge's Son won't be able to escape from Judge's Friend :milaugh:
King is Judge's friend ? Noted

No he doesn't. He didn't even know kaido chopped orochis head off. Yet from the start of the raid he only wanted kaido.
Even the scabbards dgaf about orochi. Only one who genuinely does at this point is hiyori
Even if Hiyori knows how to sword fight, she wont be doing more than this...

Oda is obbsessed with the whole damsel in distress plotline. And Zoro will be her Samurai in shining Kimono.

I didnt say it wasnt Sanji's fault. It was dumb of him for not taking King seriously. But it still doesnt change what happened....which was Sanji not giving a fuck about him and then getting caught off guard by his beak. King didnt have a good showing against a fully focussed Sanji.

It's like Daifuku's small genie looking good against a distracted Sanji. But all of a sudden a focussed Sanji can fight equally with his bigger genie.

King didnt show his superiority at all...
Not a good comparison. I do not recall the genie pushing Sanji to the point that even Luffy was worried about the damages Sanji might sustain.

This certainly was not the case with King.