General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
1)Sanji never got the doctor of the crew, queen is the doctor. and law and chopper, marco are doctors that stop the plague of queen

2) judge is popular in world, you don't need to be sanji's match this arc to know him. bm herself had entire arc dedicated to captuing judge and his inventions. was bm sanji's 1vs1 battle now or ever? ROFL

3) queen only contact page1 to send him after sanji because kyoshiro was busy or else kyoshiro had more reasons since sanji beat up his family.
is king a cook?:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Here's 1 reason why Queen isn't fighting Sanji, Queen wants to kill Drake.
They're now both on the same floor/area. The end.

Any headcannon over this is either ignorance or just retarded.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

We didn't turn "Sanji VS Queen" into an L for Sanji, you did.
The reason why Sanji vs Queen would look like an L is because Queen was already beaten by Big Mom, overwhelmed by Marco, and slapped by Chopper, it's a hypeless battle that you know Sanji is gonna win, that's why Sanji vs King would look much cooler aesthetically and with much hype since their fighting style is almost the same. There's gotta be a Round 2
:kata:

The reason why Sanji vs Queen would look like an L is because Queen was already beaten by Big Mom, overwhelmed by Marco, and slapped by Chopper, it's a hypeless battle that you know Sanji is gonna win, that's why Sanji vs King would look much cooler aesthetically and with much hype since their fighting style is almost the same. There's gotta be a Round 2
Has king also not been overwhelmed by Marco, and done absolutely nothing to look impressive either?

Nah I dont think King took much damage from that, yeah he did nothing special but Oda is keeping him for something I mean why didnt they show us his bounty yet? I think he will someway beat Marco or badly injure him
Nah Oda doesn’t necessarily care about bounty revealing for enemies unless they’re major milestones and he showed Queens to show “this is the level of bounty for these top calamities”

Marco will be taken out by Perosepero

King literally put him down whilst Sanji was distracted by Momo.
Nah, Sanji had the time to throw Momo, praised Momo, and begged for King to stop during the clash. That was a fair time window for Sanji to have retaliated properly, but did not. It was his own fault he could not fight off King properly.

Blueno literally appeared behind Sanji and attacked him before Sanji even had the chance to look over his shoulder. Sanji was 100% caught off guard in the train. Could not blame him for losing to Blueno.

Nah, Sanji had the time to throw Momo, praised Momo, and begged for King to stop during the clash. That was a fair time window for Sanji to have retaliated properly, but did not. It was his own fault he could not fight off King properly.

Blueno literally appeared behind Sanji and attacked him before Sanji even had the chance to look over his shoulder. Sanji was 100% caught off guard in the train. Could not blame him for losing to Blueno.
I didnt say it wasnt Sanji's fault. It was dumb of him for not taking King seriously. But it still doesnt change what happened....which was Sanji not giving a fuck about him and then getting caught off guard by his beak. King didnt have a good showing against a fully focussed Sanji.

It's like Daifuku's small genie looking good against a distracted Sanji. But all of a sudden a focussed Sanji can fight equally with his bigger genie.

King didnt show his superiority at all...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I didnt say it wasnt Sanji's fault. It was dumb of him for not taking King seriously. But it still doesnt change what happened....which was Sanji not giving a fuck about him and then getting caught off guard by his beak. King didnt have a good showing against a fully focussed Sanji.

It's like Daifuku's small genie looking good against a distracted Sanji. But all of a sudden a focussed Sanji can fight equally with his bigger genie.

King didnt show his superiority at all...
Did Sanji show superiority over King?

Who is the YC1?

And, don't you believe King was just getting started most likely?

Sanji fans: "But Queen doesn't look cool!"

Cry more.
Post automatically merged:

Me: (Brings up Queen's connection to Judge.)
@Prince Kronos:

Shuush. Oda set-up nothing. Stop speaking logcially:pepestrike:

I Chopper runs out of time
Chopper reaches his limit
Thanks for bringing this up. 👍

Despite reading over the Chopper and Drake vs Queen theories and the like, I really forgot about the fact that Chopper is out for about 2 - 3 hours after using Monster Point. It's really going yo be interesting how things play out with him and if he's able to do much else before the arc is over.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think Queen will turn Drake into an Ice Oni and take Chopper's vaccine away, forcing the raccoon dog to fight the Supernova Tobi Roppo. Or Sanji and Drake tag team Queen as Zoro and Killer tag team King.
I would not be so confident about Zoro. After all they are currently far from King and it doesn't necessarily have to be Marco to heal Zoro in the first place, who is currently fighting King off, but we will see. And even then, it could for example be Yamato taking on Kaido as well, Marco himself maybe when Queen is taken on by someone else assuming still standing in rather good conditions.

Thanks for bringing this up. 👍

Despite reading over the Chopper and Drake vs Queen theories and the like, I really forgot about the fact that Chopper is out for about 2 - 3 hours after using Monster Point. It's really going yo be interesting how things play out with him and if he's able to do much else before the arc is over.
This of where i think the ice oni virus will come in handy. I think it’d be great for Chopper to turn the virus into a steroid to boost him

I would not be so confident about Zoro. After all they are currently far from King and it doesn't necessarily have to be Marco to heal Zoro in the first place, who is currently fighting King off, but we will see. And even then, it could for example be Yamato taking on Kaido as well, Marco himself maybe when Queen is taken on by someone else assuming still standing in rather good conditions.
Zoro's Straw Hat chapter isn't due for a while, what do you think he'll do? Fight Kaido when Luffy wants his one-on-one? Solve Orochi's puzzle game after scarring Kaido? I never like circumstantial details because Oda will throw curve balls for his desired outcome. It's the same reasoning Sanji fans use for why Queen's Judge comment isn't foreshadowing for a Sanji confrontation.