How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean you have to got out of your way to suck sanji's CoC all the time and yet you do anyway,i wonder why? It's almost like you're a sanji stan or something
Tell me where I praised sucked Sanji's CoC? lol. I'm still unsure if he has much better CoC than Zoro, even though he specializes in it. All I said that I think EoS Sanji is gonna fight Kizaru (which a lot of people think including some of my 'Sanji hater' friends) and now I'm a Sanji stan, lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Tell me where I praised sucked Sanji's CoC? lol. I'm still unsure if he has much better CoC than Zoro, even though he specializes in it. All I said that I think EoS Sanji is gonna fight Kizaru (which a lot of people think including some of my 'Sanji hater' friends) and now I'm a Sanji stan, lol.
:lawsigh:

When you see that Kid didn't do shit in the Roof top and he said he will fight big mom with killer and you get a chapter for Big mom herself it's apparent that Kid and Killer are taking a L and used to hype her or in other words they are the hypetools of this chapter :saden:
That doesnโ€™t even make sense. Thatโ€™s a big ass jump also.

Status
Not open for further replies.