How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theres already set-up for the O-Shiruko shit.

Like if the chap is about Big Mom and it's titled O-Shiruko....and that's also O-Lin's favourite food. Yall must be the slowest people on earth to not be able to see this shit.
It'd not actually titled the food. It says Red Bean Virtue, not Red Bean Soup. Sanji IS a chef and DOES make puns with food, so let's wait and see instead of arguing

It'd definitely Queen because of the chapter title.

Lol don't be scared bro let's be patient. Just because the chapter is focused in BM doesn't mean it ends with her

Remember our bet tho:kata:
Yes I didnt forget Tissue.

Im literally not scared at all. If thats Queen, Even Luffy has a better chance from getting off the Rooftop and hurting him instead of Sanji doing it.

no it doesn't it just means that since all you do is defend sanji people can see through you
Yeah, and you ignore whenever I talk about or defend Luffy just because you want to. I've always said that both the Zoro and Sanji fandom are toxic but nah, you'll just ignore it. And I'll try to make this my last post where I quote you.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, and you ignore whenever I talk about or defend Luffy just because you want to. I've always said that both the Zoro and Sanji fandom are toxic but nah, you'll just ignore it. And I'll try to make this my last post where I quote you.
so what? You defend luffy here and there but sanji all the time soooo....

Status
Not open for further replies.