How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not convinced as long as we haven't seen his full body, and that he gets at least one line of dialogue.
I'm just saying that the anime has shown him already here. As much as the anime has "filler", they are usually spot on with the placement of characters and it does typically resolve some confusion that we have with the manga.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No shit. I was wondering why they haven't used Mirror World. Bet there's at least some mirrors to use, and for fucks sake Perospero could of brought one with him. and Boom! BMP's assemble!
The worst part of this is how the fuck Perospero didn't think about taking at least Smoothie.

Dude ride on that Candy board with Big Mom right? She is the weight of at least 5 of her children.

Katakuri be like.

LOOK IM HERE!

I COULD ARRIVE AT THE BEGINNING BUT YOU KNOW PLOT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
mugiwara, you thought i wouldnt come because our ship is already in wano
but you didnt know there's something called plot that oda can use anywhere

these two sentences dont make sense from grammatical sense I guess, but u know what I mean

The worst part of this is how the fuck Perospero didn't think about taking at least Smoothie.

Dude ride on that Candy board with Big Mom right? She is the weight of at least 5 of her children.
For the same reason why he didn't use his candy slug to make the Queen Mama Chanter climb the waterfall and reach Wano at least two weeks before the Fire Festival, for the sake of the plot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For the same reason why he didn't use his candy slug to make the Queen Mama Chanter climb the waterfall and reach Wano at least two weeks before the Fire Festival, for the sake of the plot.
This is why Oda is a fucking fraud post time skip.

I can't stop laughing at these motherfuckers from Library of Ohara praying Oda for being GOAT writer XDDDDDDDD.

Something has to be going on with this plotline here. I'm not even sure why Oda singled out Perospero out of all of them. Snack and Smoothie are supposed to be stronger than him anyway, and both clearly were shafted at WCI.

Since Carrot didn't win, I've been confused as tk what the payoff actually is with his character

Status
Not open for further replies.