How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Something has to be going on with this plotline here. I'm not even sure why Oda singled out Perospero out of all of them. Snack and Smoothie are supposed to be stronger than him anyway, and both clearly were shafted at WCI.

Since Carrot didn't win, I've been confused as tk what the payoff actually is with his character
That Carrot thing is total PiS bullshit. I was only counting chapters after which Pedro will show up to save her and Wanda at this point xD/

When it comes to the latter.

The only possible outcome I can fucking think of is that Smoothie and Daifuku decided to back down to the Toto Land to ask Katakuri for help and they left Mirrors under the waterfall

That Carrot thing is total PiS bullshit. I was only counting chapters after which Pedro will show up to save her and Wanda at this point xD/

When it comes to the latter.

The only possible outcome I can fucking think of is that Smoothie and Daifuku decided to back down to the Toto Land to ask Katakuri for help and they left Mirrors under the waterfall
what is PiS?

That's because you dumb**s think that Kid is Luffy's rival.
Luffy's rival has been, and will always be Blackbeard :zehaha::zehaha::zehaha:
You don't even know how to read One Piece. Kid is trash, and he will never be Luffy's rival. Kid can never be compared to the greatness of Black Beard.
Blackbeard is his sworn enemy, not his rival.

Usually rivals in shonen are friendlier, like Bakugo in MHA and Sasuke for most of Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.