How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More info:
Big mom created a new homie called pandora
(Ice) and she freezed Kid and Killer . ,
Law healed Zoro a little and teleported him below .
Hawkins confronts Zoro and wondered how he survived Kaido's fight .

Source: JP. 301
If Hawkins is innit you know its fake.
Hawkins took a ship to the WG to try and become a Warlord leaking info about the raid

I stand corrected, never knew @stairs-kun
Post automatically merged:

Waddya mean, usually Tuesday spoilers release between 6:30-9:30 AM EST

Has a larger summary it come out earlier? I know it has later but not earlier, I dont remember
Yeah it has. I remember it used to come out at 2-3 in the morning late last year.

Also the chopper chapter I remember spoilers coming out at 12 midnight

lets wait and see, as a prominent member and the 3rd in command.. and the course oda takes with sanji... always ends up comparing the monster trio with each other..

Wano's stage has set the ambient vibe for all the SHP.. and they seem to be progressing like they did in enies lobby pretime skip or any other arc in pre time skip.....

it just the curtains to tap sanji's haven't been cued to open... and with that pattern in mind.. Wano will be an ideal arc to reinstate the SHP hierarchy and the top 3
I agree. Combat wise this is the last arc for Sanji to take initiative.
Theres no point aftre Wano.
We only have 3-4 arcs max left.

The dinausaur in the end is either : queen, xdrake, page 1. But i'm pretty sure it's not queen because if you look closely to the picture you can see some scales that aren't ever shown on queen's body but on page 1 back there is a lot and drake all around his tail.
I'm still not convinced those are scales, could be whatever structure or building this person gets thrown into. To me the scales look different but it's a drawing so clearly it's not going to be perfectly the same everytime, so you might be right.

I just think the "appendage" (someone's neck) is too long to be anyone else's but Queen's but we'll see

Ussop vs Sugar was how many full chapters?
Mostly a full chapter. This clearly wouldn't even remotely be a "full chapter" because we know it's mostly about Big Mom.

You are also comparing a little girl hax fruit user to an extremely durable ancient zoan.

Edit: like you use that example but then forget Usopp technically fought her 2 additional chapters the first time she fainted (though I wouldn't call it a fight) and fought Perona for 3 chapters alone

I'm still on the side of Zoro getting King.
I will stick to Sanji getting Daifuku?, Perospero, and Queen.
Given all his Big Mom Pirates connections/plot.
i reckon he might get consecutive fights... Daifuku is not an ideal fight for sanji to unwind his potential.. remember he was dealing with both Daifuku and Oven simultaneously.. but still both might be a good 2 v 1 or a consecutive 1v1.. but not an ideal fight for sanji... Perespero too.. if we want a suitable fight for sanji.. its someone like King or Queen... fodders can wait for their chance.
:myman: jk

Status
Not open for further replies.