How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if I had to show my complete and utter bias towards these matchups, I would want each strawhat and worstgen pirate to get matchups that resolve both Yonko plotlines and maintain the rivalry between Kid and Luffy. This is also100% the reason why I want the BMP to be involved during the climax. There are 4 additional major executives on that ship: Smoothie, Daifuku, Snack, and Compote. The rest are virtually fodder and can be taken out in a couple of panels (think Sanji kicking Raisin or Germa offscreening a ton of BM children)

Anyway, the dream:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Law vs Smoothie
- Yamato vs Jack
- Killer vs Snack
- Jinbe vs Whos Who
- Drake vs Perospero
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Hawkins vs Compote
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Usopp/Chopper vs Page 1

If Chopper does not fight Queen or Drake (somehow) or Peros (which I don't see), then he very likely has to join the fight with Usopp and Nami. Same with Zeus clearly. Scabbards in all their generic sword skills can 1 shot numbers or Orochi's side (Fuku/Kanjuro), or even take out BMP members in droves. I dknt expect them to have actual matchups anymore outside of Kin with Kanjuro and Raizo since they are part of the original 3 Scabbards. Just how I feel about it at this point.

Shit ton of fights, unlikely to happen, but it would be cool. I just feel like the puzzle sort of fits with this and who is here, but again, not gonna happen anyway. Maybe the beast pirate matchups at least.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Honestly if I had to show my complete and utter bias towards these matchups, I would want each strawhat and worstgen pirate to get matchups that resolve both Yonko plotlines and maintain the rivalry between Kid and Luffy. This is also100% the reason why I want the BMP to be involved during the climax. There are 4 additional major executives on that ship: Smoothie, Daifuku, Snack, and Compote. The rest are virtually fodder and can be taken out in a couple of panels (think Sanji kicking Raisin or Germa offscreening a ton of BM children)

Anyway, the dream:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Law vs Smoothie
- Yamato vs Jack
- Killer vs Snack
- Jinbe vs Whos Who
- Drake vs Perospero
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Hawkins vs Compote
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti

If Chopper does not fight Queen or Drake (somehow) or Peros (which I don't see), then he very likely has to join the fight with Usopp and Nami. Same with Zeus clearly. Scabbards in all their generic sword skills can 1 shot numbers or Orochi's side (Fuku/Kanjuro), or even take out BMP members in droves. I dknt expect them to have actual matchups anymore outside of Kin with Kanjuro and Raizo since they are part of the original 3 Scabbards. Just how I feel about it at this point.

Shit ton of fights, unlikely to happen, but it would be cool. I just feel like the puzzle sort of fits with this and who is here, but again, not gonna happen anyway. Maybe the beast pirate matchups at least.
Now that you line up the main players like that, it's mind boggling people actually thought OP was gonna end in 5 years 2 years ago :milaugh:

Shit, we might be spending 5 years to resolve the Wano fights/plot points

Anyway, the dream:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Law vs Smoothie
- Yamato vs Jack
- Killer vs Snack
- Jinbe vs Whos Who
- Drake vs Perospero
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Hawkins vs Compote
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti

I think Killer vs Smoothie makes more sense. If you look at one of Killers arms it looks like one of them is weirdly scarred. Almost looks like it’s drained or something. I think Smoothie might’ve been the one to do this to him with what we know about her powers and the Kidd Pirates history with Big Moms crew.
Plus if Kidd is taking BM, then his right hand man should take Big Moms strongest subordinate on the island which is Smoothie.

Status
Not open for further replies.