How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama wont just magically leave her side now. Whatever Tama asks her to do.....Meme will do it
No. Tama isnt Big mom’s master... Big mom has been shown killing her owm allies on a whim in WCI, doesnt mean she then will wage war on her own country

To big mom, killing underlings doesnt matter... Same as Kaido and his men... Like Queen was also killing his own men and we didnt call Queen an ally

Big mom still wants Robin and Luffy and if Tama complains, she’ll just tell Tama to shut up

Keep your desperation and saltyness for yourself. We just enjoy One Piece, while you are pretty mad about someone enjoying a story and theories you just disagree. Take a deep breath, grow up a bit and keep your saltyness for yourself. :)
The only one who seems salty here is you. You and Luke kept talking trash last week and insisted on your dumb agenda that Kid is Luffy's rival and will take down a yonko..etc And now you're telling me you just want to enjoy the story? LOL
You change your color more than a chameleon LOL.
Okay, enjoy the story, but don't forget that Luffy is the MC, not Kid. When Luffy declares something, he'll do it. Luffy will beat Big Mom.

So you assume she wont attack Luffy when Tama is around? And she will ignore Perospero? And Perospero will be fine with that? Just because a child is around?

So Bonney is Low Diffing whole WCI?
If Tama tells her not to attack Luffy. She wont. She is apparently in a mode now. She aint in a normal state...

And why would she ignore Perospero ?

And yes Bonney would

It is not me who try to defend this shit with saying this is character building, yeah it is so amazing and execting to see a 8 years old girl without any experince in battle joining a totally death war which get hyped by Moria in thrillerbark only to get showed as child play war.

How much smile get hyped since which arc? Punk Hazard, since that Law and everyone risk their life to stop the smile production. Jump they should just meet Tama, who magically now turn them to their side.

Or Big mom, seems like Tama is the only person in Big mom entire life who feed her with food,not like Big mom hunt and kill people for food hehe. Luffy didn't need a fight with Big mom, he just need to take Tama and all problems with resolved, probably the Germa would even help him,who knows? Since Tama is a tool who get use for every shit writing for Oda. Probably with this shit Tama transform into uranus. Big mom and Tama for pirateking!!

Just wait to see a character in future who can manipulate all pacifsta, going happen too.

Sry but this is shitty writing and im sick of people who try to defend such a bad shit.
Lol bro I really don't care about what you like or don't, again I am not defending it all I am saying that I saw it coming ages ago since that is where Oda set the plot to go.
You can go take your frustrations on someone else :whitepress:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So Oda just make her casually hits Page One for what, exactly?
Just for the LOL's?
Pardon me.
I'm just trying to make sense of this shit show chapter.
:P
We know: Kid is hunting BM right now, searching for her. Big Mum hits P1 cause he attacks Tama.
BM is just protecting a child right now, i doubt she even knows who P1 is. Kid will appear there, "save" P1 and Ulti.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Bitch saying YOU have no morals.
Bitch even got a daughter that specializes in mirrors
All that glass and can’t look at herself once.
:luuh:
DOGSHIT character
All the Meme fans out there, :holdthisl:for representing such a shit tier character
Oda is taking the piss, I honestly pray for that one Big Mom & Smoothie fan :saden:
He cussed out Oda the last time, he might just fly to Japan to onsight Oda this time around :cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.