How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There fundamentally isn't. Explain to me why 5 vice admirals and an Admiral didn't up and arrest the 8 pirates instigating the enies lobby incident? Explain to me how nobody died during said incident? Explain to me how Pell survives a 5km explosion and everyone can get struck by literal millions of volts of electricity and recover?

This shit has NOT changed between pre and post. Yall on some awkward nostalgia high that makes it seem like this is at all different than what's come before.
Exactly. I mean Haki is vague but the solution to Crocodile was wet hands.
Oda is handling Kaido very well though, tbh. He's living up to the expectations of his power, but he really should've killed the Scabbards. That was trash that nobody died.​
I only wish Oda didn't have Kaido go on about killing them right before that

Because the strowhats were that big of threat back then.

Onr piece was always weak when it comes to deaths, I always acknowledged it. Although Oda has doubled down on that in post-timskip.

Oh. What an outcry!
:akaman:
Your response literally does not make any sense whatsoever, especially what I bolded. And if you meant the opposite, that makes even less sense since them being weaker means there should more true tension and less PiS right?

Defense for Pre-Timeskip is just as wack as the post-ts one, it's not different at all

Lol, roof piece disassembles so fast.

- Law who said to defeat Kaido just teleport himself away, following Luffy order
- BM forgets about the roof and Luffy
- Kid now have amnesia about what Kaido did to him
- Killer downgrade to fight Hawkin

At this point, I wish Oda draw Luffy beat Kaido in one punch and move to the next arc. I already lose excitement due to how absurd the plot is

And I would argue that a face off against TWO YONKO, which has been built up for the entirety of the post time skip, 10+ YEARS in real life, should be just as epic and tense as encountering a pacifista pre-time skip.

If you think otherwise I don’t know what to tell you. As someone who’s been a fan of the series for 5+ years, this is extremely disappointing.
yeah thats why luffy's finally getting up there with kaido is the hypest moment post time skip.

as someone whos been a fan for 20 years, I would hate it if one piece change into a doom and gloom and loses it soul

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
At first I got a little annoyed when I saw that O-lin came back in this chapter, but the more that I thought about it, the more I realize this is a good thing. Big Mom never got "Amnesia" at the beginning of this arc. O-Lin is a part of her personality disorder, which I've been saying she has since WCI. The clues were there cause she would always flip flop back and forth between a childlike mentality when she wanted to have fun and an enraged psychopath when she didn't get her way, and the two were constantly showing up depending on Big Mom's mood swings.

Happy to see I hit the nail on the head with this one. She's just like Cavendish and Hakuba, but in his case sleeping triggers his other personality to come out. We need more information, but with Big Mom it seems the prospect of dying is what triggers O-lin to take over, because we know extreme hunger triggers the psychopath.
But she clearly remember who Zeus and Prometheus was in the previous chapter.

Lol, roof piece disassembles so fast.

- Law who said to defeat Kaido just teleport himself away, following Luffy order
- BM forgets about the roof and Luffy
- Kid now have amnesia about what Kaido did to him
- Killer downgrade to fight Hawkin

At this point, I wish Oda draw Luffy beat Kaido in one punch and move to the next arc. I already lose excitement due to how absurd the plot is
It's going to be worse, WAY WORSE...
:myman:

yeah thats why luffy's finally getting up there with kaido is the hypest moment post time skip.

as someone whos been a fan for 20 years, I would hate it if one piece change into a doom and gloom and loses it soul
:whitepress:
Can’t wait to tell my friends who think One Piece is the Japanese Simpsons that they were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.