How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She already do enough with saving Nami and co from Pageone. Again. At this point BM not let anyone attacking Tama with lead to a conflict with Kaido.

She was, Big mom literally attacking Chiffon. They shoot with bullets and haki, what you think would happen if the germa would not help them? XD

Big mom letting destroying islands and let people killed by her childrens. She literally kill her own chefs, her own son. Her own son who fear her to a point go leave the island(opera).

Tells a lot how much bad Big mom was against her own children.

Big mom pirates try to to kill Capone and Chiffon that is literally a fact wtf.

Wtf is this:suresure:
Even if Momo became 9 he would be still a children(since we not even get any point who show that he became 9). So you point not matter, Big mom literally don

She literally bully herself, that explain a lot. Also her own childrens fear her.
argument is geeeting weakeer. sentences not complete.
  • nah man moscato is alive, she just took his lifespan, as does to opera. we can assume opera is alive due to moscat also was. Big mom punch capone and chiffon, kill them tho? i address this in my previos reply. this argument is dead,you are running in circle. im not continuing this
  • "big mom literally don":okay:. nah spoiler especially said children below certain age.
  • as I also said, "bullied" as in saying she dont like pudding's third eye. not really a bullying is it? I also said in previous reply she only cares at the surface level, like how she cares about diversity.
go on ill go to sleep, i have work tomorow. thats a nice 9 hour ish to think and make better arguments

Who said that she would betray Kaido in wano? She would need his help to take out Shanks and BB.
thats implying she is gonna betray kaido afterall.
who said she wouldnt betray kaido in wano? my argument is as strong as yours in this.
in the end we dont know

Last edited:
Is it me or are all Villain flashbacks mediocre in OP, with the sole exception of Doflamingo?
  1. Rob Lucci - killed 500 soldiers
  2. Hody Jones - killed the queen
  3. Caesar Clown - exploded the islands Labs
  4. Doffy - SAVAGE, tres magnifique, chef's kiss
  5. Katakuri - lmfao my sister got hurt so I become Super Saiyan for them
  6. Big Meme - ate some kids :kaidowhat:
Idk man lucci was kinda badass killing those 500. He was portrayed as a merciless killer.

Couldn't Oda just make things more linear and straightforward? I know he always wants to be unpredictable, but... he's ruining the war this way, making it "cuter"
I fundamentally believe that Oda is his own worst enemy. He knows the giant story he created with the plethora of ideas he's put into it. Now he's reaping what he sowed in that he needs to spend 10s of chapters resolving plotlines that involve 50+ characters.

So in order to not stay bored after 100+ chapters of the same plotline, he creates ridiculous situations for characters to get into to keep it fun for himself. I don't fault the guy for this, and honestly in a binge read it's actually pretty good. But I get why this sucks weekly, to go from the 5v2 on the dome to Luffy fighting Kaido alone and Kid chasing after Big Mom down below after setting up the rooftop battle for 10+ chapters.

Zoro was the MVP of the rooftop. ZKK or not, Zoro did more than enough and he is not done for. He'll be back again soon.
The rooftop fight confirmed that Luffy and Zoro are above all the supernovas, including Kid.

Kid couldn't do half of what Zoro did in just one rooftop chapter.
Rooftop is not the whole war. Kid will not need a break or Law heal him. Kid and Killer still good,alive and will kicked ass thanks to this chapter.

This, plus we have like 4 additional opportunities for the "perfect" villain or antagonist. Blackbeard, Akainu, Im or Shanks can all play the role of being the perfect, endgame foil for Luffy.

Let Kaido and BM be the essentric, ridiculous characters that they are. I personally love the idea of this, even if I have some issues about its execution. Let's see where it goes
We still don’t know about Kaidou’s character fully. So I am waiting for his backstory. Like why does he want that glorious death or why he is so suicidal? This will also explain the fact of why he lets his opponents hit him first like he first tests them and sees if they can really give him the glorious death. So far I think he has been good to me at least. But when Kaidou’s backstory hits>>>>
:akaman:

I miss Alabasta days, shit was much more simple with everyone shining
Back in Alabasta we had SHs, Baroque Works most important officers and Alabasta's guards, it was simpler then
In this arc we got A LOT of characters who need one by one a fight. It may be difficult to manage all this number, true, but Oda is just making things more difficult and silly by adding not-necessary plots

This, plus we have like 4 additional opportunities for the "perfect" villain or antagonist. Blackbeard, Akainu, Im or Shanks can all play the role of being the perfect, endgame foil for Luffy.

Let Kaido and BM be the essentric, ridiculous characters that they are. I personally love the idea of this, even if I have some issues about its execution. Let's see where it goes
blackbeard was literally perfect for luffy.
really cant wait for the duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.