How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kidd and Killer get scared seeing Big Mom attack from the air without Zeus and then get taken down from the attack."

I knew they weren't going to be able to do jack shit to Big Mom, but this? I don't understand what Oda is doing to such a great character like Kidd I gotta be honest.

I mean, I know this is Zoro and Luffy's arc and Kaido is only for them to fight and take down but come on now Kidd has to do some epic shit as well like beating King or Queen up and then do something remarkable against Big Mom even if she defeats him.

I'm sure Oda will end up giving him the protrayal he deserves and not the step child treatment where you cry, hide, fight nobody and bake a fucking cake.
They tank the attacks. Still a good feat for both Kid and Killer

H

humanbeing

• Looks like we’re going to get that Luffy/Law/Kidvs Big Mom vs Kaido after all, like I had thought.
dont see that coming when Luffy decides to take some 1 vs 1 then that happens he could need some help for some time to recover like in Dressrosa but at the end he defeats his opponent in 1 vs 1 and those who helps him just stall his opponent for the time being. i cannot see BM fighting Kaido for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.