How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late of like a decade but I started Breaking Bad a week ago, much better than Mid Piece :steef:
Literally enjoy the greatest television show ever.

Don't forget to watch El Camino on Netflix after as well, it's a film that takes place immediately afte (don't spoil what it's about)

Then watch Better Call Saul which is just as good and is finishing next year. Its a prequel but best watched after

Imagine Big Mom faked her death only to reach Wano without being noticed by her "ally" and look for Kaido's Road Poneglyph there (since it seems to be missing in Onigashima) as a cunning subplot that, if Oda wanted to stick to it, could still lead to she growing in a "good way" as she finds what Kaido did to people who helped her and gave her food (instead of this whole new layer of trauma and "special behaviour with kids under certain age"). Even more, imagine this all lead to Big Mom giving life to the Wano mainland in order to prevent Onigashima falling as a metaphor of the country itself rebelling against Kaido after years of dictatorship.

Point still stands.
This grand Beast Pirate BMP alliance was fraudulent from the start.
The groups top subordinates have no interest in allying.
Big Mom is very conniving, shes only here for the Road Poneglyph, Robin, and to kill luffy.
Kaido was always an after thought.
So taking out Page One i guess makes sense.
Villains not caring about their subordinates and killing them for no reason has been a thing in one piece from the start

Literally enjoy the greatest television show ever.

Don't forget to watch El Camino on Netflix after as well, it's a film that takes place immediately afte (don't spoil what it's about)

Then watch Better Call Saul which is just as good and is finishing next year. Its a prequel but best watched after
Yeah I saw for the movie and the prequel, on my list too too.
For now I'm taking my time to enjoy the series as long as possible by avoiding binge watching, not more than a episode per day. Currently finished the first episode of season 2.:myman:

Yeah I saw for the movie and the prequel, on my list too too.
For now I'm taking my time to enjoy the series as long as possible by avoiding binge watching, not more than a episode per day. Currently finished the first episode of season 2.:myman:
Good luck lol. That will be VERY hard the further you go haha. That show only gets better and the tension is absolutely nuts

Imagine Big Mom faked her death only to reach Wano without being noticed by her "ally" and look for Kaido's Road Poneglyph there (since it seems to be missing in Onigashima) as a cunning subplot that, if Oda wanted to stick to it, could still lead to she growing in a "good way" as she finds what Kaido did to people who helped her and gave her food (instead of this whole new layer of trauma and "special behaviour with kids under certain age"). Even more, imagine this all lead to Big Mom giving life to the Wano mainland in order to prevent Onigashima falling as a metaphor of the country itself rebelling against Kaido after years of dictatorship.
Too much technical writing there bud........new luffy power up and olin slipping on red bean soup take it or leave it. But to be honest I would have rather Bigmom just not show up to Wano, its hard enough writing one major villain you don't want to go down the spider-man 3 route where you just cram them all in and do no justice to any of them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, he was better, a little bit less civilised and rawer, more feral. The second actor was perfect in his own way, but it wasn't the same. It didn't hamper my love for Spartacus but in the back of my mind I always thought of actor nr.1 who indeed was better for the role
i never knew rowan from viva la dirt league was in spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.