How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Zorotard but Oda straight up refusing to give the spotlight to the SHs except Zoro and Luffy is just absurd, the fuck Dude making a whole chapter about a Fat ass that alrdy had a whole Arc with the worst plot ever is Bad, The worst thing is that OP is set to end in 5 years and Oda still dares to release shit chapters, i'd rather him having 5 breaks in a row than get any other Big mom having Some bang shit chapter.

I'm a Zorotard but Oda straight up refusing to give the spotlight to the SHs except Zoro and Luffy is just absurd, the fuck Dude making a whole chapter about a Fat ass that alrdy had a whole Arc with the worst plot ever is Bad, The worst thing is that OP is set to end in 5 years and Oda still dares to release shit chapters, i'd rather him having 5 breaks in a row than get any other Big mom having Some bang shit chapter.
Big mom had already 6 troll chapters in this arc alone, 6 fking troll chapters, she has more spotlight in the troll mode than robin/franky/chopper and ussop combined, and people wonders why op dropped from top 10 shonen jump.

Big mom had already 6 troll chapters in this arc alone, 6 fking troll chapters, she has more spotlight in the troll mode than robin/franky/chopper and ussop combined, and people wonders why op dropped from top 10 shonen jump.
Wano arc was hyped sice thriller bark and we wait and have this shitshow, Big Mom was never meant to be in this arc, i bet Oda will regret it.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Apart from Sanji and Usopp, there is nothing interesting about the other SHs :kayneshrug:

Why are so many people surprised?

If you haven't understood BM's character until now, I can't help you.

She's heavily inspired by the Majin Boo character of DBZ.

She has a innocent, child-like side (aka "Good Boo") and a dark side (aka "Evil Boo"). Those two sides are also represented by Zeus and Prometheus.

Her dark side probably has something to do with Carmel and the Soul-Soul-Fruit, since we've seen her being a goodhearted child back in the day.

I'm pretty sure the endgame with her is that somehow her dark side gets seperated from the original O-Lin character.
I like this idea. It's really interesting.

Chopper did have a spotlight chapter

same for Robin

also all SHs are set to get major fight this saga, there's no way anyone can say Oda will sideline SHs this arc, it's very very obvious their time will come

I want to know what Wawkins thing about the raid, why he still fighting the alliance if the cards should tell him that the chance are high that they gonna take out Kaido?
I don't know, but I do hope he will switch sides eventually. He is a smart person, so I'm sure he'll figure out that the beast pirates will lose one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.