How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta see how that last page looks but yeah I'm pretty confident Page 1 is just being used to highlight the recovery thing again so that way someone finally gets the idea to use Kairoseki on them when they are knocked out.

No way he doesn't show off his hybrid more, it's by far the best hybrid in the series (as far as we know)

Edit: literally Ulti and Jack were used the exact same way

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
well I talk about them sales from last month when zoro had the best spotlight, op suddetly dropped harder than titanic.
The zorofanboys dont have money for the chapters, if Oda gives the spotlight to chad franky the sales will double in 2 months.
Bruh volumes 97 and 98 do not even feature Zoro-centered chapters.

Robin is nothing more than a glorified Lucy Heartfilia at this point. Nami was actually okay at WCI.
Robin and Lucy >Plenty of other female characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Popo's Stool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kami>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Worms>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nami

Now i can see the line how this arc will ended.
Now it decided kaidos lost. But what will happen after this war it really manu alternative story about this.
Like big mom will stay at wano n help build the wano again with tama of course, then about the kaido maybe he will forced to help wano too. He is defeated by too many enemies after all, he cant fight back.
There will 2 seat of yonko that empty, maybe the bird news will give a big news Luffy will become the 3rd yonko. But for the last one maybe katakuri will take BM pirate lead because BM retired n rebuilind wano.
But all of it happen its really mind blowing.
:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.